Connecting to our Snapshot server Tutorial
After you have been accepted onto the Whitelist, this is what you do to connect to the Snapshot server....
1) Get the Minecraft client software from https://minecraft.net/ (minecraft.exe)
2) Save it to your computer (for example onto the desktop), then Launch it by double-clicking.
It begins to load and shows a "Minecraft News" page....
3) click on "New Profile" in the bottom left-hand corner.
4) At the top of that page, in the "profile Name" part, write something to identify it - e.g. "Latest snapshots"
5) Half-way down that page where it says, "Use version", make sure you have the latest version selected e.g. 14w10b
6) Then click "Save Profile"
7) You're ready to play now, so click Play! :P
8) When Minecraft has loaded it should show the latest snapshot version (14w06b for example) in the bottom-left corner.
9) Click "Multiplayer"
10) Click "Add server"
11) Write "KMCS Snapshot" for the name and "18.104.22.168:26000 or mc3.kewlmcserver.net" for the address. Make sure it has that :26000 bit at the end, or it won't work.
12) Click Done.
13) Click Refresh.
Our snapshot server should now appear in your list of servers - select it, then double-click or press Join Server to play :)
Any problems? Need some help? Click here.
Report something (anything), or if you'd like to help improve or maintain this page (graphics, text, links etc) then Click here
Want to leave your mark on this page? Tell us your idea or what you propose
Last updated: April 28, 2014 by Hankscorpiouk