Connecting to our Bukkit server Tutorial
1) Get the Minecraft client software from https://minecraft.net/ (minecraft.exe)
2) Save it to your computer (for example onto the desktop), then Launch it by double-clicking.
It begins to load and shows a "Minecraft News" page....
3) click on "New Profile" in the bottom left-hand corner.
4) At the top of that page, in the "profile Name" part, write something to identify it - e.g. "Latest Bukkit"
5) Half-way down that page where it says, "Use version", make sure you have the latest BUKKIT version selected e.g. "Release 1.7.2"
6) Then click "Save Profile"
7) You're ready to play now, so click Play! :P
8) When Minecraft has loaded it should show the latest Bukkit version (1.7.2 for example) in the bottom-left corner.
9) Click "Multiplayer"
10) Click "Add server"
11) Write "KMCS Bukkit" for the name and "184.108.40.206 (or mc.kewlmcserver.net)" for the address.
12) Click Done.
13) Click Refresh.
Our Bukkit server should now appear in your list of servers - select it, then double-click or press Join Server to play :)
Any problems? Need some help? Click here.
Report something (anything), or if you'd like to help improve or maintain this page (graphics, text, links etc) then Click here
Want to leave your mark on this page? Tell us your idea or what you propose
Last updated: May 13, 2014 by Hankscorpiouk