|Attack of the B-Team (AotBT)|
....to the page of our brand new* Attack of the B-Team server. Server number 5 in the KMCS family! :)
(*As of May 2014)
Advanced Genetics by ObsiLP
Archimedes Ships by Balkondeur Alpha
Artifice by Shukaro
Biomes o' Plenty by TDWP_FTW
Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, Darwin by Manchou
Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
Enhanced Portals 2 by Alz454
Flan's Mod w/ Parts Pack/Modern Warfare/Titan Pack by jamioflan
Food Plus by JoseTheCrafter
Fossils and Archaeology: Re-Ported by Team July/Ported by CannibalVox
Galacticraft by Micdoodle8
Hamsterrific by Razzleberry Fox
Hamsters Forever by CannibalVox
Hats by iChun, Liquid XP by immibis
Map Writer by Davey Liam
Minecraft Minions by AtomicStryker
Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy
Morph by iChun
Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr. Crayfish
Natura by mDiyo
Not Enough Items by Chicken Bones
NEI Plugins by Mistaqur
Open Blocks by Mikeemoo
Project Red: by Mr. TJP and Chicken Bones
qCraft by Dan200
Random Things by lumien
Saintspack (Dubstep Gun) by Thieves
Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed
Statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
Sync by iChun
The Necromancy Mod by sirolf2009/Ported by CannibalVox
Thermal Expansion by King Lemming
Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
Trailmix by iChun
Tropicraft by The Tropicraft Team
Waila by Prof Mobius
Waypoints by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
Witchery by Emoniph
World of Dinos by CannibalVox
To play BTeam you will need the Technic Launcher....
which you can get by clicking one of the following
You will also need to be on the server's "Whitelist".
You may already be on it, so try skipping ahead to the part about connecting first, if not then read-on:
To be eligible for the B-Team Whitelist you must satisfy at least ONE of the following conditions:
* Be called Hankscorpiouk
* Be called Jonsadventures, for giving Hank the idea of adding a BTeam server!
* Be a member of KMCS Staff! (This means Mods and Admins / Ops)
* Be a VIP member!
* Be anyone who has donated $25 or more to us, ANY time BEFORE June 1st 2014. You know who you are
* Be someone who has previously made good videos for us.
Be willing to make more in future.
* Be someone who has a Youtube channel (or similar) with a lot of Minecraft videos of their own already - even if recorded on other servers! Be willing to make more in future.
* Be someone who has a Youtube channel (or similar) with just a few Minecraft videos of their own, but of extremely high quality. Additionally anyone who has recorded videos of other games is also acceptable. You must also be willing to make videos of our server(s).
Basically we want proof that you can not only record videos of games (be they "Let's Play", tutorial, promos etc), but also edit them to a VERY high quality AND that you're willing to make more, specifically of our servers.
You will obviously need to tell us your channel name too....
Note: If you do have a Youtube account or are thinking of setting one up to play here - we strongly recommend you enable the "monetization" options so you can earn money when people view your videos :)
If you are planning to be here on the basis of video-making, we would like to recommend the Bandicam video-capturing program over FRAPS. However, it is your choice what you use. Also, if you know of something superior to both we'd appreciate it if you could tell us what it is :)
Think you are eligible to play here?
Click here (tellus.kewlmcserver.net) and Let us know,
so we can add you to the Whitelist ASAP!
Note: Current version of BTeam we're using is 1.0.10b
1) Once you have the Technic Launcher (mentioned above) downloaded and installed....open it....
2) After it finishes loading you should see Technic's window and notice it's divided into 3 sections. We are interested in the left-side for now.
3) Use the up/down arrow keys on the left-side of the window, and keep going until Attack of the B-Team is selected.
The main image at the centre of the window should change as you scroll through the list of modpacks.
4) Near the bottom-left corner of the B-Team "thumbnail" you should see a small greyish icon that looks like a star with a hole in the centre. Click it. You can now alter the settings for how the Technic Launcher handles B-Team.
5) Select the option, "Manually select a build".
6) Make sure you have the same version selected that we are running on our server. Currently as of May 8, 2014 that is 1.0.10.b. It changes quite frequently however.
7) Now click save.
8) Yay! You're ready to play now! On the right-side of the Technic windows click the Play button!
9) It may ask if you want to update - yes you do. After it updates or if it didn't need to update it will start to load.
It can take a little while to load, so please be patient - maybe buy something from our store while you wait hahaha :P
- was worth a try :)
10) You should now see the Minecraft opening menu screen that you may well be very familiar with. Click the, "Multiplayer" button.
11) Click, the "Add Server" button.
12) Write whatever you want as the server's name - you could try, "KMCS B-Team" for example :)
13) In the box beneath that, write the server address as: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000
14) Now press the, "Done" button. You should see the server in your list of servers. You can now connect to the server by double-clicking on it.
15) You will hopefully find yourself playing B-Team within a few seconds! :D
If you have any problems at all, let us know and we will be happy to help you.
Emergency Flans Mod content pack instructions (AKA derp):
Once you've done the above, you'll probably find you can't connect to server due to issues with "FlansMod".
Flans mod is the mod for vehicles and guns on B-Team. By default it only comes with a few content packs, while good, it's not good enough, for us....
So we've decided to add some more - these additional packs hugely increase the selection available to you.
Click here to download this 10MB zip. It contains 5 zips, each of which is a separate "content pack" for Flans Mod, as well as clear, detailed instructions on how to install them. NOTE: You must do this after installing B-Team/Technic Launcher.
**in US dollars. Click for currency converter.
Please note: these prices are provisional and only likely to increase. Get your subscription now!
We also suggest reading our Terms and Conditions before making any purchases.
Note: You MUST have the 28000 - the number is
how we identify our individual servers.
Learn how you can benefit from filming our servers!
We hope you Enjoy
your stay! :D
What did you think of this page? Please rate it, thank you :)
Getting started with BTeam
Official Technic forums for B-Team (and Tekkit)!
Upload a vid or screenshot to our Gallery!
Enjoying this server? Click here!
Review Membership prices again
Report something (anything), or if you'd like to help improve or maintain this page (graphics, text, links etc) then Click here
Want to leave your mark on this page? Tell us your idea or what you propose
Last updated: June 17, 2014 by Hankscorpiouk