Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Post Reply
Forum Home > Announcements > Creative mode is fun =o)

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner
Posts: 2773

Hence why we have a creative world in addition to the survival :D





--




Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

  • KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net


Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)


Regards, Hank :)

June 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner
Posts: 2773

I'm not saying exactly where this is, finding it is part of the fun :)


I'll just say it's at........FALGOTH :>



EDIT: I sense it's time for another video or 2

--




Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

  • KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net


Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)


Regards, Hank :)

June 23, 2013 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rickydaan
Member
Posts: 14

So, all you want is insulting me? Why would I grief all this, I put a lot of effort in this, and now you are just insulting me. How in hell do you say I was a bad admin. If you treat your players like this, are YOU a good server staff? You complain on me, but never look to yourself. I hoped you would be handling this like a mature man, but instead you curse at me? You complain on me for doing the same things you do to me now. All I want is come back, and play. You was over it, you admitted it, but now I am banned again for reacting to a post, with nothing in it but some text. No cursing, nothing commanding you, and I didn't do anything wrong, did I? Why punish me for doing nothing? Would other players be happy to see this? You tell I would suck at a server, but I would never do this.

What in hell are you thinking to accomplish with this? Insulting me for bringing something good to the server? Ever heard me for asking admin again? I dont get what I did wrong, but ofc, you're the owner, but banning me without reason. You hurt my feelings by banning me for no reason. You punished me before, now why punish me for doing nothing me? And why would you do this to me? I did accomplish something in my life, you just couldn't accomplish it. Complaining on be for behaving immature. Sometimes I was immature, I admit, but making a 8 min video, just to insult me? You are the server owner who knows everything. I never said my server was better, never advertised my server here, and you forgiven me. Now you started it again. I never wanted to fight with you, I just wanted to get unbanned. I still want to join the server, because of the time I played on it, and everything I did for the server. The server means a lot to me, and I wont just leave insulted. And the thing I really accomplished in my life: Latin, Ancient Greece, A good school, a life. I accomplished more than you think i did. And you dare to say that? Are you my father, or mother? You don't know what my life looks like. Maybe I am poor, maybe I am rich. You don't know.

 

June 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner
Posts: 2773

rickydaan at June 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM

So, all you want is insulting me? Why would I grief all this, I put a lot of effort in this, and now you are just insulting me. How in hell do you say I was a bad admin. If you treat your players like this, are YOU a good server staff? You complain on me, but never look to yourself. I hoped you would be handling this like a mature man, but instead you curse at me? You complain on me for doing the same things you do to me now. All I want is come back, and play. You was over it, you admitted it, but now I am banned again for reacting to a post, with nothing in it but some text. No cursing, nothing commanding you, and I didn't do anything wrong, did I? Why punish me for doing nothing? Would other players be happy to see this? You tell I would suck at a server, but I would never do this.

What in hell are you thinking to accomplish with this? Insulting me for bringing something good to the server? Ever heard me for asking admin again? I dont get what I did wrong, but ofc, you're the owner, but banning me without reason. You hurt my feelings by banning me for no reason. You punished me before, now why punish me for doing nothing me? And why would you do this to me? I did accomplish something in my life, you just couldn't accomplish it. Complaining on be for behaving immature. Sometimes I was immature, I admit, but making a 8 min video, just to insult me? You are the server owner who knows everything. I never said my server was better, never advertised my server here, and you forgiven me. Now you started it again. I never wanted to fight with you, I just wanted to get unbanned. I still want to join the server, because of the time I played on it, and everything I did for the server. The server means a lot to me, and I wont just leave insulted. And the thing I really accomplished in my life: Latin, Ancient Greece, A good school, a life. I accomplished more than you think i did. And you dare to say that? Are you my father, or mother? You don't know what my life looks like. Maybe I am poor, maybe I am rich. You don't know.

 

You need to stop this, you're making yourself look insane.



> So, all you want is insulting me? Why would I grief all this,


You said I needed to remove it from server, didn't you?



> I put a lot of effort in this, and now you are just insulting me.


How?


Vid makes it clear you made it.




> How in hell do you say I was a bad admin.


Explained about 8 times already.  It was because you wanted to give GrannyNinja creative mode, we don't do that.

Although we now do have a creative world so it shouldn't be an issue again.




> If you treat your players like this, are YOU a good server staff?


Yes.




> You complain on me, but never look to yourself.  I hoped you would be handling this like a mature man, but instead you curse at me?


Curse?  Where?  How?  When?




> You complain on me for doing the same things you do to me now. All I want is come back, and play.


Then why rock the boat?




> You was over it, you admitted it, but now I am banned again


Suspended.  As it says on the WoS page.




> for reacting to a post, with nothing in it but some text. No cursing, nothing commanding you, and I didn't do anything wrong, did I?


It's explained on the WoS page.




> Why punish me for doing nothing? Would other players be happy to see this? You tell I would suck at a server, but I would never do this.


Yeah, so you'd have no rules and let everyone run wild?  You'd give everyone admin?  Or give everyone creative on a survival world with economy plugins?  You'd have people posting anything they want in any thread?




> What in hell are you thinking to accomplish with this? Insulting me for bringing something good to the server?


How is it insulting?  Now everyone knows for sure that you made Falgoth, not that I ever denied it.




> Ever heard me for asking admin again?


Maybe creative, not admin you wanted?  You were pissed you couldn't continue working on Falgoth....




> I dont get what I did wrong, but ofc, you're the owner, but banning me without reason.


It's been explained a million times.  And this is one of the things; making me repeat myself.




> You hurt my feelings by banning me for no reason.

You punished me before, now why punish me for doing nothing me? And why would you do this to me? I did accomplish something in my life, you just couldn't accomplish it.


?


You'd think I murdered your puppy or something :/




> Complaining on be for behaving immature. Sometimes I was immature,


Like right now.




> I admit, but making a 8 min video, just to insult me?

How is it insulting?


You wanted more credit for Falgoth, well there you go.  Sorry but I can't afford to take out a TV spot to credit you.




> You are the server owner who knows everything.


Not quite.  I don't know how to fix the chat on the damn Tekkit server.




> I never said my server was better, never advertised my server here,


You mentioned it's existence in a thread that was called, "Notch Sightings".  Think that's the appropriate place?




> and you forgiven me.


Errrrr no.  I give people 2nd chances if I think they deserve it.  I gave you a 2nd chance months ago, then you went all psycho like now.




> Now you started it again.


No you did by putting stupid stuff in my threads.




> I never wanted to fight with you, I just wanted to get unbanned.


Good way to go about it :/




> I still want to join the server, because of the time I played on it, and everything I did for the server.


Then why act like a spoilt entitled kid?  How difficult is it to be polite?




> The server means a lot to me,


Why not concentrate on making your own, then you'll see how hard it is and why I do things the way I do?




> and I wont just leave insulted. And the thing I really accomplished in my life: Latin, Ancient Greece, A good school, a life. I accomplished more than you think i did. And you dare to say that? Are you my father, or mother? You don't know what my life looks like. Maybe I am poor, maybe I am rich. You don't know.


You created ancient Greece?



 

--




Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

  • KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net


Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)


Regards, Hank :)

June 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rickydaan
Member
Posts: 14

I don't know what to say, but the video hurted my feelings. You seem to think I am a bot or something, but I am a human. I just want to get back without being called Cloob ricky or something. You act like a 6 years old kid whom candy is stolen. You are being mad at me for totaly no reason. I do my best for my server and for this server. I want to come back, but you wont allow me to


June 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner
Posts: 2773

OK, I tell you what I can do for you....


If you figure out how we can fix this chat problem on the Tekkit server, so we can start advertising it finally and promise not to derail threads anymore, then you can come back and I'll give you HelperVIP rank as well as let you have access to a copy of Falgoth on a creative world that you can do whatever you want to.  How's that? :)

--




Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

  • KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net


Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)


Regards, Hank :)

June 24, 2013 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

861 views - 0 comments
1291 views - 0 comments