Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > NOTCH SIGHTING!

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Finally we were on at the same time!  Had a brief conversation but he wasn't making much sense, think he might be suffering a lot of stress :(

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

June 20, 2013 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rickydaan

A) Citizens

B) I am kinda shocked that you placed a ugly *Sorry* building on the big place, totaly out-themed, and that I can't build in my own creation

C) ....

June 23, 2013 at 4:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

rickydaan at June 23, 2013 at 4:39 AM

A) Citizens

B) I am kinda shocked that you placed a ugly *Sorry* building on the big place, totaly out-themed, and that I can't build in my own creation

C) ....

Hahaha 2 flags against your post, good going.....and you wonder why you lost Admin. :(

A)  Lies.  It's the REAL Notch :>

He likes to come on and just run round in circles near the Adminshop.  Write /adminshop guys if you wanna see :)

Bi)  Mhmmm....that's why I also made this....

ii)  You can't build there because I'm afraid you might destroy it - you already said you don't want it on this server, *despite it technically being part of your old Admin duties.

HOWEVER, I would be willing to copy it to the Creative world where you can continue on it.

C) Just a reminder; forums aren't for advertising unless you have money to pay.  You could have PM'ed me that last part.  It costs a lot of money to run this.

* Imagine leaving a job somewhere IRL then going back to the old boss and saying, "look, everything I did here I want back, I demand you undo all my old work!".

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

June 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rickydaan

Join the server, we need to talk. Also, as you all can see, he claimed my works, with just a simple notify, which nobody can see that I made Falgoth. I put a lot of time in it, and I am sad I didnt get anything from it. Why would I grief it if I put hours of work on it? I am no crazy fool or something, as you pretent me to be.

June 23, 2013 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

rickydaan at June 23, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Join the server, we need to talk. Also, as you all can see, he claimed my works, with just a simple notify, which nobody can see that I made Falgoth. I put a lot of time in it, and I am sad I didnt get anything from it. Why would I grief it if I put hours of work on it? I am no crazy fool or something, as you pretent me to be.

YOU need to talk.  I need to be productive.

http://kewlmcserver.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8505359-ban-appeal

Summary-

1) You abused your admin power.

2) I gave you another chance after explaining and you claiming to understand and agree.

3) You IMMEDIATELY acted like the conversation never happened and started being foolish again.

4) I put a sign up crediting you with Falgoth's creation.

5) You've already seen that sign and acknowledged it.

6) You got Admin powers from it - it's your own fault you lost them, TWICE.

7) You DEMANDED we remove Fagoth from the server as it was yours, all yours, and we didn't deserve it if you didn't play here anymore, or words to that effect.  I still have the PMs/emails here somewhere.

8- What do you even want?  What are you coming here for now?  To advertise?  Not happening unless you pay.  To rejoin?  Then why get into confrontation?  To get acknowledgement for Falgoth?  You already got it; months ago.  To get me to remove Falgoth?  Not happening.  If I remove it it means all the resources I invested in dealing with you, including this, were for nothing.

9) No more resources to allocate to this, sorry.  This forum and server isn't for you.  Good luck with your own ventures.  PS here's a Protip:  VPS is the way to fail, you need a dedicated server.  Yes I saw your forum post talking about it.  Protip2:  Grow up.  You may have good technical and building skills but your attitude sucks.

EDIT: I even emailed you a copy of Falgoth exported with WorldEdit after you asked for it.  How many people would have done that?

--

June 23, 2013 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rickydaan

What did I do wrong in your eyes, I never advertised here. I just asked you if you wanted to see my server. You banned me, and I wanted to come back. I was just telling others what happend. I was mad about Falgoth because i spent hours making it. And i just wanted to talk to you, not getting banned? What did I do wrong THIS time? You explain me, because I cant understand you anymore.

June 23, 2013 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

http://kewlmcserver.webs.com/wos.htm

--

June 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Recent Videos

813 views - 0 comments
1232 views - 0 comments