Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I noticed

elizaldecarlos13

Why is the server never full or with people????? its soo boring alone can you make more people join hank couse i think people are moving on to diffrent server :( and this server is awesome i just wanted to let you know if you mind me making a video of the server on youtube??

January 27, 2013 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

elizaldecarlos13 at January 27, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Why is the server never full or with people????? its soo boring alone can you make more people join hank couse i think people are moving on to diffrent server :( and this server is awesome i just wanted to let you know if you mind me making a video of the server on youtube??

Yeah I encourage everyone to make videos :P

What programs are you using to record and edit?  Fraps?  Bandicam?  Something else?

I use Bandicam to record and only Windows Movie Maker for editing.  You can also put links to your vids in the gallery. :)

Getting new people in is kinda difficult, always has been - I think the key is to keep advertising it in various places, but without spamming, and to make interesting vids and put on Youtube.  I've also recently added a plugin called ReferGift, which rewards people for referring their friends to the server.  I forget how you use it though xD

....Uhhhh, think they have to write /referredby when they join or something and whoever referred them gets some game money....

If anyone can think of anymore things we can try I'd be happy to attempt them....oh, one thing I should add....we're experimenting with a new Tekkit server, I've been reading their wiki tonight and it seems to be absolutely awesome.  Hopefully advertising that will get some positive attention :D

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

January 28, 2013 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

elizaldecarlos13

can i please have teleport command couse i cant find my friend and i cant play with him :(

January 28, 2013 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

elizaldecarlos13 at January 28, 2013 at 10:18 PM

can i please have teleport command couse i cant find my friend and i cant play with him :(

Try this-

kmcs.buycraft.net/category/19901

Or if you make a few good videos or help with graphics on the website I can give you ArtistVIP or HelperVIP which has teleport.

....Also they could find out where they are by pressing F3 then telling you :)

EDIT: Also do you get the /getpos command?  If not that's something else you'd get as a Helper or ArtistVIP

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

January 29, 2013 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Btw you can use this to invite people to the server or if you have Facebook, you can press Like on any page here.  Might help get more people in.

EDIT: Getting in the habit of voting for us is also a good idea if you want new people to come in. 

The higher up the rank lists we get, the more likely we are to get noticed, and the more likely new people are to join.  Also you get rewarded for voting :D

--

January 29, 2013 at 5:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Another thing you could try is checking out the new Tekkit server, can never get bored on there, so much new stuff to look at :P

--

January 29, 2013 at 5:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

851 views - 0 comments
1273 views - 0 comments