Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > ProHarsh the psycho

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Turns out he was a psychopath.  Within a few minutes tonight he opped and admin'ed his buddy MrSlime2314.  He banned Silver_Blizzard for no reason.  Then he banned admin Fabregas485, again for no reason.  Then he banned me (or tried to - I have access the host you dumbass Pro, it took me 5 seconds to edit my name out of the banlist).  Then he deleted the spawn list and replaced it with, "FUCKUBITCHLORDS", then tried to delete one of the creative worlds, then he dumped a HUGE lava pyramid on Chefspawn.  And that's just what I've discovered so far.  Wow.  That time of the month Pro?

Rickydaan's secret gay lover Pro?  You miss the taste of his meat and this is your reaction?

Who knew he was a complete psycho eh?

If he was pissed with something all he had to do was say so, but instead he goes totally psycho without any warning whatsoever.  Suffice it to say, ProHarsh has left the building and won't be coming back.  Also, I'm gonna spread the word far and wide about him as an admin, and how other server owners should stear well clear of him.  Am pretty sure MCBans could be used to get the word out too.  No one will ever hire his as an admin ever again.

Also the last laugh is on you Pro, as I took a complete backup of all the worlds on sunday morning so we haven't lost Chefspawn completely.  We can just use MCedit to bring it back into the world, although TBH it wasn't that great anyway so maybe you did me favour.

WARNING TO OTHER SERVER OWNERS: 

Give ProHarsh admin powers and this is what you risk....

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

January 14, 2013 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Theory:  he got bullied at school today or yelled at by his parents, or maybe molested by an Uncle who knows, and instead of handling it like a mature intelligent person he decides to do some easily-reversible griefing and costs himself Admin here.  What a douche and idiot.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

January 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

manummasson8

wow a couple hours ago he was fine.... weird!

--

pwned...

January 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

He must have really hated Chefspawn XD

Somewhere under that huge pyramid of lava was that old spawn.  Although we both worked on it.  So he wasn't just pissing away Chef and my work, but his own too.

It's weird, because I try to pin-point exactly what happened in the logs and I notice he's talking to you about his house, you ask him about the glitches, he's politely asking new people to register, then nothing and 20 minutes later, bam, he snaps.....

Suppose it could have been literally anything.  Meth overdose xD  *jk*

EDIT: It's a shame really about both Ricky and Pro as I learned a lot from both of them, and they did a fair bit of constructive stuff here, but rules are rules and we have them for good reason.  You can't abuse your admin powers and want to give everyone creative, especially when we have creative worlds, as Ricky did, and you certainly can't go dumping lava on spawns and going on banning sprees.

--

January 15, 2013 at 3:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

But yeah if you're a mod or an Admin and you're feeling stressed, about anything, let me know, don't bottle it up and go on killing spree type thing.  Coz once you cross that line your credibility is kinda doomed.  If you're unhappy about something I've said or am doing, or someone else, then let me know and we can find intelligent solutions.  That includes if you think I'm putting too much pressure on you to do something or other, I know I can ask a lot of admins sometimes.

--

January 15, 2013 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Anyway on a much more positive note, bunch of new plugins incoming today.  Shouldn't advertise the competition, but I was watching Youtube vid yesterday and liked about 10 of the plugins they were showing off - and anything someone else can do, we can do better :P

--

January 15, 2013 at 3:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

851 views - 0 comments
1271 views - 0 comments