Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Banning appeals > [BAN] Appeal

rickydaan

So, Im really fucked up ATM,

You say its not the netherlands, and that you got rules, this means:

- In the Netherlands everyone steals and murders each other, killing everyone

I think this is racism but i might have picked it up wrong, as Hank and me are having problems.

I am sorry if i misunderstood you and i --Hope-- i will still receive my city by mail.

- Rickydaan

January 13, 2013 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

I can't have insane people on my server, especially as admins.  I tried to sort this out amicably with you, and was prepared to give you another chance as admin, I thought we had an agreement and understanding, then you threw it all back in my face!  You talking about giving ninjababe (a JuniorMod), creative mode and trying to find ways to sell your admin-made houses in survival after I told you it wasn't acceptable and offered you an alternative, Now as I said, you will get your schematic of Falgoth sometime later today if you go away.  If you keep hassling me or anyone else here then I won't bother.  If you want something from someone you don't piss them off.  I've wasted enough time on this.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

January 13, 2013 at 3:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Oh and for the record I'm not impressed your profile says you're 23 which is the age I thought you were when I gave you admin, only to discover you are much MUCH younger.  You should have been straight from the start, admins need to be truthful and yes you still would have got the chance.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

January 13, 2013 at 3:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rickydaan

About the age;

I NEVER give personal things to sites where this information gets sold

I made a email account for Webs, and guess what happend

fucking ads, all the time spam...

January 13, 2013 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Which is another thing; In the logs I saw you trash-talking the tips and webs to brand new ppl.  If you hate those things you could have told me with a PM or /msg instead of publicly trying to undermine me/us.

As for fake ages, then you just don't put any age in or write something obviously fake like 100 years old.

EDIT: Also there's no reason to cuss all over the place.  Something else, we will NEVER sell or give away, any personal data given to us by our members.  Actually I need to write that clearly on the Register Now page.  Anyway I've emailed you your Falgoth schematic.  If anymore discussion is needed it can take place by email, everything that can be said in this thread has been said.  *closed*

--

January 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Recent Videos

778 views - 0 comments
1193 views - 0 comments