Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Help And Support > Unfair demote

rickydaan

Dear Hank and EVERYONE else who is reading this.

So, I spent hours on Falgoth, I spent hours on the PRERELEASE version for a redstone build, a lot of people like me and now i get this; A DEMOTE?!

Now, What did i do? (Fake)
- I Opped everyone and gave EVERYONE creative so they can grief the world (WTF WHY would i do that, WHY)
- I spent HOURS on helping people, and then i would grief the server

- Then also, i made prebuilt houses and sold them (I asked it to hank, and he can remove them if it was no, i thought he said yes as it was for VIP+)

Now, if you agree please tell it in a comment;

Cant he just read the logs, and then see if i did anything wrong?!

- Rickydaan (EX-Admin which thought he did everything right, spent a lot of time on the server and now really sad caused by an unfair demote)

(And here im waiting for Hank to come, so he can destroy my town as he wishes, now i see hours of work flying to the moon)

January 13, 2013 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rickydaan

--- UPDATE ---

After Hank checked the logs it was clear that i didnt gave anyone OP or Creative, and im getting my Admin again.

January 13, 2013 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

You broke rules, I got pissed, I explained why it wasn't acceptable, you apologised, gave the impression you understood, I gave you another chance, then literally 2 minutes later you start using language that made it obvious you'd break rules again given the chance.  Not only that but you said you were done with this and we're going to start your own server.  That is really for the best I think.  You'll maybe learn why we have rules here, why I have the particular rules we have, or at an absolute minimum you'll be able to do it on your own terms which is why I actually started my server.  I'm sorry this didn't work out, you're a superb builder, but there is much more than that to being a successful admin, at least here.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

January 13, 2013 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

And I already told you no-one is destroying your town and you will get a copy of it today IF you stop pissing me off.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

January 13, 2013 at 3:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Also Ricky I spent a few hours of my valuable time reading the logs yesterday to see everything you had or hadn't done.  You didn't do everything I thought you had, but you still did enough to constitute serious rule violations.  And remember, I was prepared to give you another chance just now.....

You wrecked that by then using language that made it clear you didn't understand or value the rules and would make similar or worse mistakes again. 

That was your choice.

I cannot have admins I don't trust.  And remember this isn't the first mistake you make - remember the thousands of beds you spawned everywhere then left me to clean up?

It's not fair to the other members either that I'm being dragged into this when I could be using that time to make the server even better for them.

As for the promotional video, edit out all mention of me and KMCS if you feel that badly done to, or take it down altogether,

Anyway, good luck with your server.

--

January 13, 2013 at 3:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Recent Videos

1133 views - 0 comments
1592 views - 0 comments