Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > Very unhappy

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Let me remind staff members (Mods and Admins) that a big part of your responsibilities involves

REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES.  If I send you a PM here or a /mail on the server about something important and you choose not to reply, why should you keep your rank?  Not impressed, at all. :(

EDIT: Also let me remind you, if you lose your rank you may never get it back, you may even get banned!

Cube and Kwelly are both in Probation now and lost their JuniorMod ranks BANNED due to repeatedly ignoring my PMs here and being stupid.  Although Kwelly didn't help himself by taking Gurl's diamonds the other day.

EDIT 2: READ NUMBER 1.....  http://kewlmcserver.webs.com/juniormodapplication.htm

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

January 8, 2013 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

837 views - 0 comments
1262 views - 0 comments