Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > Membership cull

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Am nuking the membership database, most of those hadn't been around forever.  And the failed Admins and SuperAdmins are gone.  Also all the people who "kinda sorta wanted" to donate but never got round to it are gone.  Thank you for nothing.

I'm starting all this shit from scratch.  Day zero.  I'm also toughening up the Whitelist considerably too.

There will be very very few people left after this cull.  If that means server is empty then so be it.  Better to have a desert than a mental asylum or a den of thieves, which is what this place has been for 15 long, miserable, expensive months.

I cannot believe that every man, woman and child who plays this game is a piece of shit, who takes, but never gives back, who causes problems etc etc I cannot believe it.  This experiment should deterrmine whether or not I'm right.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

March 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

The "people" who are gone will need to donate FIRST before getting back on.  Sorry but this has cost me about $600 so far, I need to get as much of that back as possible.

As for fucking "Admins",. fuck knows what I am going to do.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

March 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Are you starting the map from scratch too?

March 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

swordmaker2

All I'm saying is learn from the past dont waste your time/money use someone elses server. Bye

--

****************************************************************************************************

There are 10 type of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't

March 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Are you starting the map from scratch too?

Probably not.  It seems like a decent selling point, even if it's full of bad memores. :(

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

swordmaker2 at March 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

All I'm saying is learn from the past dont waste your time/money use someone elses server. Bye

I wasn't acutally going to cull you Swordmaker, you weren't a completely bad mod, but unless I've misread what you said, you forced my hand.  *culled*

Also whitelist......everyone applying under age of 18 needs to donate FIRST.  I am not taking risk again of letting people like sword back on.  Nevermind Amadis, Jon, etc etc etc etc.

Also, you're welcome Sword.  You're welcome for the good times you did have here, and you're also welcome for the promotions, and you're also welcome that you didn't have to pay a penny for it.  Bye cockroach.  Go look for another supply of crumbs.

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Sorry Shaus that means you're gone too.  I only let you onto WL as favour to swordmaker.

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Vashal don't even bother trying to reregister, you're gone, goodbye.  *declined*

Along with the Teals, Geega and a few others you stood by and watched me suffer.  Depsite being Admins.  Despite knowing all the problems.  That is unforgivable.

EDIT: oh and thanks for the Testimonial!  Oh that's right, you never wrote one.  Not a single one, at all.

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Hmm... what did Vashal do?

Also what about Mongfish?

March 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Ooops. think I might have accidentally nuked you Elite, sorry.  Fucking webs strikes back :(

Reregister and I'll accept immediattely.  Also about map, if you can think of good reason to start fresh, then I will.  TBH we can always import the best stuff from current map.

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

swordmaker2

btw ass i wasn't joking about sending you money. I didn't mean it that way also if it has caused you SOOOOOOOOOOO much stree and money then just fucking stop it, thats what i was trying to say! not that i was a fucking bottom feeder the whole time! AND WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO that made YOU say your not going to let people like me back on. YOU flipped a shit TWICE in a month and a half. and the first time who was the main person calming you down? IT WAS FUCKING ME!!! your the goddamned back stabber. I helped you out. have fun ACTUALLY dealing with ALL the stress yourself. oh and Geega quit the server because you are such a rager. I'm not gunna talk shit where you don't have control. I just want you to know my opinion so you can improve. honestly. goodluck getting people over 18 when the majority of players are Americans under 18. Bye

--

****************************************************************************************************

There are 10 type of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't

March 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

swordmaker2

lets see. hmmmmmmmmmm should i be like what you think 14 year old kids are like? or should I be more adult than most people that play like you said this childs game? i choose the latter

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

I've stopped playing Minecraft MP for now. It's causing more harm than good for my revision and I keep procrastinating because of it. I will check the website every so often but until maybe the holidays I'm going to keep away.

March 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

swordmaker2 at March 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM

btw ass i wasn't joking about sending you money. I didn't mean it that way also if it has caused you SOOOOOOOOOOO much stree and money then just fucking stop it, thats what i was trying to say! not that i was a fucking bottom feeder the whole time! AND WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO that made YOU say your not going to let people like me back on. YOU flipped a shit TWICE in a month and a half. and the first time who was the main person calming you down? IT WAS FUCKING ME!!! your the goddamned back stabber. I helped you out. have fun ACTUALLY dealing with ALL the stress yourself. oh and Geega quit the server because you are such a rager. I'm not gunna talk shit where you don't have control. I just want you to know my opinion so you can improve. honestly. goodluck getting people over 18 when the majority of players are Americans under 18. Bye

> btw ass i wasn't joking about sending you money.

I didn't reply to that because I don't know what to tell you....."force your Dad to let him use your card!"?  Write a long story about why using your credit card online is safe for you to tell him?  No of course not.  This is one of the main problem with ppl under about 16 or 17, the lack of cards/Paypal etc, although I wonder how you managed to pay for the game in the first place.....???

> I didn't mean it that way also if it has caused you SOOOOOOOOOOO much stree and money then just fucking stop it, thats what i was trying to say!

You think I was talking about you?  It was a general message for everyone.  I have no problem with you.

> not that i was a fucking bottom feeder the whole time! AND WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO that made YOU say your not going to let people like me back on.

Make your mind up?  You either want in or not.  I can't understand WTF you're trying to say.  I thought you were saying you'd had enough, so were leaving before you got culled...

> YOU flipped a shit TWICE in a month and a half.

So you think it's unacceptable what I have to tolerate, especially recently?  Would you?  Fuck no.

> and the first time who was the main person calming you down? IT WAS FUCKING ME!!!

As I said there's no problem with you, but you're rapidly undoing that here.

> your the goddamned back stabber. I helped you out. have fun ACTUALLY dealing with ALL the stress yourself.

Ok, fair enough.  Bye then. :/

> oh and Geega quit the server because you are such a rager.

Geega is a piece of shit on legs.  He ASKED, no BEGGED, me to make him an Admin.  I did.  And he failed hard almost straight away.  Geega is EXACTLY the kind of scum that has undermined this server so badly.  He was a good member, then I made him an admin.  Game over.

And I bet he wouldn't tolerate all the shit I've had to put up with!

> I'm not gunna talk shit where you don't have control. I just want you to know my opinion so you can improve.

Well....you did offer some suggestions, and I'm grateful for those.  Why do you think you got promoted?  You were a decent member, so I'm kinda wondering WTF is going on here.

> honestly. goodluck getting people over 18 when the majority of players are Americans under 18. Bye

You're probably right.  But like I said, it's better to have an empty server than one filled with yahoos.  Not that everyone under 18 is a yahoo, just going on probability.  Also, Americans?  You think the US is the only country on Earth?  I live in UK  FFS.

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Done.  70 inactive members down to 5.  Now for WL improvement.

EDIT: 4

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

swordmaker2

last words. you dont have to tolerate it if you keep complaining take action. shut everything down is my suggestion. oh and yeah im never gunna get on again so i'll go ahead and delete mine

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

swordmaker2 at March 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM

last words. you dont have to tolerate it if you keep complaining take action. shut everything down is my suggestion. oh and yeah im never gunna get on again so i'll go ahead and delete mine

Shutting everything down is too quitterish for my liking.  Maybe you like quitting, it's not for me.

PS you must be an idiot to have ever been friends with a vile piece of shit like Geega and your attitude now is confirming that.

Bye.

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

swordmaker2

history tends to repeat itself

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

swordmaker2 at March 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

history tends to repeat itself

Nah, I'm gonna think long and hard about what keeps going wrong.  The first breakthrough at the weekend was the WL.  The second will probably be an arduous test for prospective Admins.  Sure it won't be very busy.  But at least things will never get this stressful again. And Admins will actually be fucking motivated this time.

Anyway, goodbye, and thank you for custom :P

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Hmm... what did Vashal do?

Also what about Mongfish?

Mong stays.  Unless he decides not to.  A few others stay too.  So it's more like Day 0.1 than Day Zero.

What did Vashal do?  That's exactly the sodding problem........almost nothing.  Then when I snapped at him a few weeks ago about it, he seemed to become EVEN LESS motivated.  We're not talking about griefing or things like that.....understand an Admin is supposed to HELP......you understood that.......but sadly several others including Vashal didn't.  It's partly my fault.  I assumed that people who were great mods, and some of them were, would automatically be good Admins..... *facepalm*

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

806 views - 0 comments
1226 views - 0 comments