Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Videos/Animation/Film > Video recording progs

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Making this thread to bring a few things to your attention.....

First; don't bother with FRAPS (unless you already have it).  I've been playing around with Bandicam today, and it's much better for recording vids than FRAPS.  It's $39, but there's also a free version, just that it has a watermark at the top of your vids saying, "http://www.bandicam.com".  Anyway, it's better in just about every respect so I'm about to order a copy for myself.  I need the paid version because I'll be making official server vids with it, so can't be having watermarks on it.  However, they operate a discount scheme for people buying 2 licenses at a time, so I suggest if you're gonna buy you partner with someone else who also wants it and save yourself some money :)

I think the 2 license version is $29 each.  Also they have a site license scheme but I doubt we'd be eligible for that....would we? lol

Other than Bandicam and FRAPS, I looked at MSI Afterburner, which is free, but the interface is really not nice at all, even though people say you'll get less of an FPS hit recording with that.  I'd rather save the time and hassle and just go for Bandicam TBH.

Anyway, if anyone wants to buy a 2 license one with me LMK ASAP, I'll probably order some time tonight. :)

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

825 views - 0 comments
1248 views - 0 comments