Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > Activness.

TheNerdyDave

I would just like to start off by saying this is not a rant nor a complaint, mainly me putting in my opinion on the server and the website.

This server is one of the best and longest running servers I know. With honestly a very nice active group of people who play on it. But that’s the things. Everyone is active on the server but when it comes to the actual forums and website there are not that many of us that stay active. I myself would love to see more people active on both the website and its forum for the soul reason that it bonds us together.

I remember back when I last played the server in 1.3_01, the server was made up of a small group of active friends that got along really well but even back then there was the problem of people not posting on the forums. This is in my opinion a bit of a disappointment, we have a lovely community here and I think even just saying Hi and popping your head into a forum post every now and then would be great.

Now you might be thinking what’s in it for you, well I guess Ill tell you. Friends and people to trust you, like you and even look up to you. That and the fact that we could possibly talk Hank into making a member of the week/month. The member of the Week/Month would win a in game prize, what that could be is unknown but that is besides the point. Maybe you could choose your prize. Now the main question in your head is how would you get Member of the week/month, well I will tell you. You have to have some of the most interesting, useful, knowledgeable and funniest post on the forums. You have to help people out, and in return be helped out.

That is all I have to say, I hope you take it on board and become more active

-TheNerdyDave

--

######################################################################

Kewlmcserver.com FTW!!!

February 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

^^^ this.

Nice thread Dave :)

Also I have actually been plotting to introduce a Member of the Week kinda thing, but was gonna let ppl vote on the member.  Just need to find somekind of polling system, even if it's hosted elsewhere for now.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 26, 2012 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

BUMP

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 26, 2012 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

873 views - 0 comments
1305 views - 0 comments