Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Games > Garry's Mod

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Has anyone played GMod?  What do you think of it?  What kinda contraptions did you make with it?  Any vids of your stuff?  One day I MIGHT start a GMod server to run alongside this.

EDIT: I like trying to make missiles with it :>  Experimenting with MIRV systems and crazy stuff like that, problem I find with that though is the map sizes are kinda limited (hopefully one day Garry can solve it even if it means a totally different engine).  Also the Spacebuild stuff is pretty fun IMO.  Has anyone messed about with the fin addon, so you can make things like "realistic" helicopters and planes?

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Garry's mod! :D

I'm a fan of explosives especially - spawning the PHX torpedo prop then attaching thrusters so I can maneuvre it in mid-air and fly it into everybody else's stuff, or making remote-control multi-use mines. The fun never ends with things that blow up!

February 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fabregas485

Sounds fun. Never heard of it tbh. I can see it being grief abused

--

Role on KewlMCServer: Admin and CHD (Chief Hole Digger)

Please contact me if you have any problems/questions/ or would like a hole dug :P

kewlmcserver.webs.com/apps/members/

February 22, 2012 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

782 views - 0 comments
1198 views - 0 comments