Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Activeness of the Server

Fabregas485

Guys, I am gonna say this straight. You are all lazy :P

Lets get this server active so we can find these bugs found and busted. As soon as we do that, we can advertise :D

--

Role on KewlMCServer: Admin and CHD (Chief Hole Digger)

Please contact me if you have any problems/questions/ or would like a hole dug :P

kewlmcserver.webs.com/apps/members/

February 13, 2012 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

There's a list of 'em here....

http://kewlmcserver.webs.com/bugs.htm

Just need to google what they mean or in some cases ask in places like Bukkit.org spout.org etc

Although most likely we'll need to ask telling them what plugins we've got running.  Ok, according to the plugins command this is what's running right now...

MagicCarpet, WorldEdit, Towny, VoxelVoyage, Elevators, FalseBookBlock, VoxelSniper, iAuction, ColoredSigns, Vault, PermissionsEx, Questioner, LWC, WorldGuard, XPBanker, Joker, TorchArrow, Lottery, Craftipedia, Register, BookWorm, WormholeXTreme, FalseBookIC, CraftBukkitUpToDate, ChestShop, HeroSneak, FalseBookExtra, FakeMessage, FalseBookCore, VoxelPort, MobDisguise, mcMMO, FalseBookCart, Giant Trees, Essentials, WorldBorder, Citizens, ChatManager, EssentialsProtect, Courier, EssentialsGeoIP, MultiSpawn

And yup, people, generally are lazy, part of my job here is figuring out how to motivate them....

*pensive expression*

*comes back sometime later armed with hot coals* :>

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

TBH the server seems pretty stable right now, touch wood *touches forehead* the real problem with bugs happens when we put Spout on.  The easy solution is to keep Spout off.  But it's also a very painful solution as Spout allows some amazing possibilities and has HUGE potential.  I think any server successfully running Spout and Spout addons has a VERY substantial selling point.

Other than that what's holding me back from advertising or pushing others to do it right now, is the lack of systems here (see recent PABpreb thread), mainly on the website.

What'd help enormously is for you gives to give me A LOT more feedback here.  Reply to threads, make suggestions, etc etc :)

Edit: it's not that I mind ppl advertising us right now, just that the particularly intensive and prolonged type I was planning isn't something the site or server are ready for ATM.  But very low key advertising/spreading the word is fine with me.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 13, 2012 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

850 views - 0 comments
1271 views - 0 comments