Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > Message from Vashal

Vashal

Hey everyone, I just want to inform you that I won't be on the server much, if not at all for the next week. So, don't ask me to fix and/or do anything, from in game courier or anything like that, send through pm. Also i won't be able to get around to it til I'm back.

This is just so everyone knows why I'm not on, i'd also like to take this time to assign geega to the main spawn job for now :D. Basically, get a spawn built by someone, even if you have to do it yourself. Multiple spawns are fine, its the whole point of multispawn. Define and protect them, add info to them, and setup the multispawn for them. 

If you give someone creative, just like before, monitor them, if they teleport away, teleport them back asap, and check their chests later. Warn them not to teleport and clear their inventory beforehand. After they finish for the day, or the whole build in general, remove creative, kill them, /ci, and give them my thanks for building the spawn.

February 13, 2012 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fabregas485

Ok, thanks for the heads up

--

Role on KewlMCServer: Admin and CHD (Chief Hole Digger)

Please contact me if you have any problems/questions/ or would like a hole dug :P

kewlmcserver.webs.com/apps/members/

February 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Also just so ppl know we can see inside chests, it's not easy, but it can be done.  So don't take the above job just to steal supplies, you will be caught :P

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 13, 2012 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

824 views - 0 comments
1246 views - 0 comments