Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Open reply and letter to Joethehobo5

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

> Hey Hank. Look at the logs. If you choose to side with the "children", feel free..

Vashal is an adult (maybe not Mofocro legally, but certainly Vashal and certainly me), at least he would be considered so in all of Europe and most US states.  Not only this but I will "side" with whoever I want, and that is based on whoever I think is right.  I do not need your permission, but thank you for offering it!!!!!

> I am sorry I must discuss with you in means of a personal message,

IF you paid attention you would have seen the Communicate link at the top, the Contact Us form it leads to and the option "complaint" in that form.  If anything that seems a fair bit easier than sending PMs.

IF you have a genuine grievance with one of the staff you would have used that, in a mature and sensible way.  I would have investigated and if you were in the right I would have "sided" with you.  But could you do that simple thing?  Noooooo.....

> but the site is not the easiest to navigate for me and I choose to communicate with you in means of a personal message to save time navigating through this website (no insult intended, my apologies is one was.)

Insult taken.

If you don't like the way it's laid out then propose something better.

> To put it simple, your server is being run by mindless people.

I'm one of the people running the server.  Guess I must be mindless too.

And if you quickly want to back out and say, "no no, the others", well guess who appointed them?

> They choose to follow the rules very loosely, but have others follow them like they are Jews in a concentration camp (repulsive simile, my apologies.)

Disgusting.

> I try to use logic,

No you don't.  Not here anyway.  Not tonight.

> and it does not work. Mofocro stated that the Bill of Rights did not consist of the first 10 amendments, and after I corrected him he was stubborn to the point of sarcasm. I noticed when no other moderators were online, he was a total jackass (not offensive language, merely an animal.)

I see no evidence of that in the logs, not BEFORE you attacked him anyway.  And again, why didn't you submit a proper complaint in the proper manner instead of getting into a cretinous fight with a member of a rank above you?  I just had to suspend a supposed Admin for doing EXACTLY that.  When will people learn!?  It's NOT difficult!!!!!!!!!

> The very second another moderator of higher authority logged on the server, he decided to be their little bitch (again, sorry for the language.)

After breaking rules with no one on,

Names????  And I doubt it.  Every staff member knows that everything here is logged.

One example, you asked, "This server isn't a dictatorship is it?"

Well, actually it IS a dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I PAY the considerable bills.  I have invested MOST of the time doing the work in the servers 13+ month history.  Literally hundreds of real dollars and thousands of dollars worth of time.  So it works by how I think it should work.  I try to make it a benevolent dictatorship, in that I listen to other people's input and let other people contribute and don't allow staff to abuse their powers, but ultimately my word is law here.  It is also a meritocracy in that people who do the right thing are rewarded.  People who do the right thing consistently are heavilly rewarded (why the Teals and Vashal got their ranks so quickly).  And people who do the wrong thing are punished.  If you don't like it, then I'm sure google.com can direct you to somewhere else more appropriate!

Also, you don't actually need to be a dictatorship to not be a liberal Hellhole nightmare where everything goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The kind of place where judges respond to the worst criminals by baking them a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here, you are forced to take RESPONSIBILITY for what you do and what you don't do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> he was very quick to change into a rule following moderator. I hope you can see how he was being childish, and I hate to tattle tale

but I was told to do so by Vashal (I believe that was his name.) As for Vashal, I see no problem with him. I was merely discussing the matter of him being childish on account of my temper.

The jails are full of people who did what they did on account of their tempers.  As I said I am not a liberal.  There is no soft-touch here.  You get no cakes baked from me if you're in the wrong!!!!!!!!!

> After Mofocro's display of actions, I was not in the happiest of moods.

IF he did something provocative on another server or IRL, that is absolutely NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHATSOEVER.  Sure, it's not nice, but it has nothing to do with KMCS.  If you have a bad mood or a bad attitude you check it at the door here!!!!!!!!!!!!  You DID NOT.  You came here tonight filled with negativity!!!!!!!!!!

> I am sure you can relate, being a server owner. I know you probably do not want to read a novel on events that happened,

but I was instructed to by your moderators. I do not know if you remember me from the past,

Indeed I do and you never had an attitude like this!  What happened!!!!!?????????

> but in terms of an encounter with an old friend, nice talking to you and playing on your server (not kissing up, it was fun playing with Mike and I do miss playing on the server in class.) I hope you feel the same way as I do about the events that occurred. If not, so be it. Cheers,joethehobo5

Conclusion:  Your behaviour and attitude tonight is reprehensible.  I am VERY dissapointed, I had never seen anything like this from you in the past.  What's wrong with you?  Actually scratch that; I'm infuritated.  You suddenly leave my server without making any attempt to make it better then suddenly come back a few months later with what the logs and your message here show to be a REPREHENSIBLE attitude.

I've woken up at 6AM on a freezing cold Saturday after a 16 hour sleep (thanks to stress) to be presented wth a bunch of negative reports on you and this?  I have ZERO time or patience for this!

You have broken several rules.  Have you even read them?    Read them now!!!!!!  Don't try to make out they're hard to reach.  There's a direct link to them in the Navbar.

From the logs, I see you logged into the server and IMMEDIATELY began with negativity.  You may say you were "only joking", and I could accept that, but then you quickly start making comments about Mofo's name and how "it sounds Muslim".  You casually make remarks to me about concentration camps.  And from there it just goes from bad to worse.  I see you talking about TNT spawning in the logs.  I see one negative comment after the other.  I see you arguing not just with Mofo, but with Vashal too.  I see you cussing.  Cussing isn't against the rules in and of itself, but it is most certainly NOT respectful (AND THAT IS A PRIMARY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), or at least the way you were doing it.  You have wasted my valuable time and energy and the valuable time and energy of my staff who should be 1) Enjoying this game and the server 2) Helping make the server a better place.

Maybe your parents or teachers haven't taught you about the concept of manners, or respect, or discipline (maybe they let you run wild and hope for the best for your future).  So I will.  You're banned.  DO NOT come back here until the server is at Bukkit 1.2.  Then I will allow you to appeal.  There's no guarantee your banned will be overturned though at that point.  It's all upto you and whether or not you continue to have a foul, pointlessly disruptive atttitude.  When will Bukkit be at 1.2?  Maybe a few weeks, maybe a few months (probably this), I don't know.  Ask Jeb and/or the Bukkit team.  Too long?  Too bad.  You brought this on yourself.  You're lucky I don't make it lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you bring such pointless time and energy wasting rubbish to me!

I am doing this to teach you and everyone else who doesn't already know....

THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 4, 2012 at 2:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Actually no, forget it, you're gone for good joe.  You've caused too many problems.  No appeal on Bukkit 1.2.  This is what happens when you s**t all over the rules.  And you've got me at the worst possible time.   Goodbye Joe, have a nice life.  Anyone else wanna test me?   Now I'm gonna work on the Rules page for a bit because evidently it wasn't clear enough.  Maybe I should add some cartoons drawn in crayon so no-one can find it confusing at all?

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 4, 2012 at 3:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Recent Videos

851 views - 0 comments
1273 views - 0 comments