Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Help And Support > Sticky: SERVER STATUS

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

And your lack of reply confirms how correct I was to demote.  Guess you won't be earning it back then.  Not only that....but if being an Admin was such a horrible fucking chore 1) Why do you give a shit you were demoted, if anything I did you a favour..... and 2) Why didn't you ask, at any point, to be demoted? 

Elite asked for demotion a few weeks ago as he felt he wouldn't be able to function effiiciently due to school work....so in all fairness, I'll let Elite decide what he wants to do with his rank.  He remains Admin for now along with Mong.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

March 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

I mean.....some of you must of had the intellectual capacity to understand that Admin would entail work before volunteering for it!?  You think it's just a cosmetic thing?  "oh every server has to have a few admins just for appearances"?  And you get to sit there while the server's on fire?

This is what Innso and The4thHorseman did......but at least Innso had the fucking manners and gratitude to make a donation.  Still the biggest donation to fucking date!!!!!!!!!!!  And one of only 2 real donations....in all this fucking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Freeloading sons of whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

March 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Whitelist deployed.  Application form will go up sometime tomorrow, all are welcome to apply, whether or not I take your application seriously from the start and not just laugh at your attempt is another matter however.  It goes up tomorrow and not now because I am too tired to give a fucking shit.  It's bedtime.  At 4:30 fucking AM.  If you don't like it, then TS.

--

March 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

If I have offended anyone tonight, then good....you probably offended me first and I hope you die in a fiery car crash.

--

March 5, 2012 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vashal

well, for starters, i didn't reply cause i wasn't home? I said at the end of my post, "talk to you later", i didn't say, "I'm diligently awaiting your reply".

and i never felt overwhelmed, i just couldn't be around to do go on minecraft, or do much of anything related. And i've been around for months now, and when i was first made an admin I did everything you told me to do, i helped out and did my job. I have told you multiple times that i can't be around, so if you wanted to demote me you could, I felt no reason in asking for demotion as that makes no sense. Is there a cap to the amount of admins? no...so I dont' see the point, i couldn't/can't play either way so my rank didn't/doesn't matter. And as for the delegating, what would it really do? if the admins won't listen to you, to threats, to bribary, or do the end of the server. Why would they listen to a pm sent from me? Everyone knew the tasks at hand, i had no additional ones to add. So i had no reason to ask them to do anything for me.

Lastly, i don't have any beef with you demoting me or even banning me, if you feel its best, do it. I don't/can't play anyway, so no, it's not a problem. My first post was a reply, and even if i don't care about my rank, i still come here strictly to help. So do whatever. I'm off to bed.

March 6, 2012 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Vashal at March 6, 2012 at 4:15 AM

well, for starters, i didn't reply cause i wasn't home? I said at the end of my post, "talk to you later", i didn't say, "I'm diligently awaiting your reply".

and i never felt overwhelmed, i just couldn't be around to do go on minecraft, or do much of anything related. And i've been around for months now, and when i was first made an admin I did everything you told me to do, i helped out and did my job. I have told you multiple times that i can't be around, so if you wanted to demote me you could, I felt no reason in asking for demotion as that makes no sense. Is there a cap to the amount of admins? no...so I dont' see the point, i couldn't/can't play either way so my rank didn't/doesn't matter. And as for the delegating, what would it really do? if the admins won't listen to you, to threats, to bribary, or do the end of the server. Why would they listen to a pm sent from me? Everyone knew the tasks at hand, i had no additional ones to add. So i had no reason to ask them to do anything for me.

Lastly, i don't have any beef with you demoting me or even banning me, if you feel its best, do it. I don't/can't play anyway, so no, it's not a problem. My first post was a reply, and even if i don't care about my rank, i still come here strictly to help. So do whatever. I'm off to bed.

Well, if you REALLY want to help you can find out which of our plugins have been updated to work with the new CraftBukkit beta.  Elite was supposed to do this before, but apparently CBA, causing me to get pissed, causing Jon to ragequit, causing Jon to get banned.

--

March 6, 2012 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

*palpitations*

--

March 6, 2012 at 6:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vashal

well, can i have a full list of the plugins we had please

March 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Hankscorpiouk at March 6, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Well, if you REALLY want to help you can find out which of our plugins have been updated to work with the new CraftBukkit beta.  Elite was supposed to do this before, but apparently CBA, causing me to get pissed, causing Jon to ragequit, causing Jon to get banned.

CBA? I can't believe your temerity right now. I'm not being paid or anything to help. I've tried my best to do that. But I can't spend all damn night doing it either. We have lives too. Just because you're busy doesn't mean I can stop and drop whatever I'm doing at any time of the day to come and rush to your side. i've been grounded twice over the past few weeks because I've refused my chores to come and help you. I'm not surprised the server turned to a pile of shite last year. Did you flip out on everyone else then too? Do you not understand the concept of user? Quite frankly regular users aren't meant to do what you're expecting people to do. If you're expecting normal users, hell even staff to do some of the things you're expecting us to do, no frigging wonder this place never took off.

None of us are your minions. I've told you several times I'm 14. Did the thought not cross your mind that I don't have all day free? I should be spending about 30 minutes a day doing what I want along with all my GCSE revision I do. On some days I've been spending more than 3 cumulative hours helping users out. Just because it's not on the stupid task list doesn't mean it can be ignored. Just because we're not spending our days running the server for you doesn't mean we're an idle bunch of pricks.

Previous servers I've been on have treated users wih infinitely more respect than you have any of us. They actually respect the user's needs rather than expecting them to run the server like a staff member. And quite frankly those servers are far better than this server has ever got.

The reason why I said that message to Jon is because I am appalled at the way you're treating those who are offering their time to help you. Quite frankly the words that were running through my mind were, 'He got mad earlier because we can't do everything for him, the ungrateful lump'. But I have, or had, more respect than that for you. I thought higher of you than this. You don't deserve any of our time, not the JMs/SMs, Vash's, the Teals', anyone's. Don't denounce us for what we can't do. At least a word for what we are doing.

I haven't heard a nice word from you once on the subject of that forum converter. I spent ages debugging that. And I don't know why I wrote it in the first place, to be honest; you've never been grateful for anything I've contributed. I'm deleting that accursed project straight after I've finished writing this.

Remember when I asked for the demotion? It's because I haven't got the time to do all the stuff you tell me to do. I thought rather than make him think I'm a lazy piece of shit, which clearly isn't the case, I'd back out while I can and let those with more time than me get praised instead. Yet you chose to keep me on. I'm suspecting you just got me here so I could help out, then kicked us all off when we can't be on all day.

I lost all respect for you the first time you flipped. Amadis and Alex are normal users. They're allowed to ask for plugins! You don't threaten to ban people for being users. That's what users do. If you can't put up with that then you're a bad admin straight away.
I thought it would've been a slip up, but then I saw this post of yours:

LOOKING AT YOUR PMs ONLY PROVES ME FUCKING RIGHT!!!M

ELITE IS DEMOTED, AS IS SWORDMAKER2 TOO!!!!

And to be honest I shouldn't have to do anything for you when you threaten to demote me for no reason. If this server flops, which it's going to, then you know why. We're not your personal grease monkies hank. At least we helped out, throughout your hails of abuse. I feel especially sorry for the Teals - they've been here for around a year now. And then you go and throw them down the trash because they're not there all the time to pick up where you leave off. Until now, I've never spoken a bad word about you. You don't deserve the respect of anyone now.

And in case this message didn't get the hint across, it's unlikely I'll be sticking around. You're probably going to perm ban me forever for this but I've just completely lost it. I don't have to spend my time helping someone who tells us to die in a car crash.

March 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fabregas485

Hank has a reason to be pissed. The server has failed so badly right now, and we need to help hank fix it. Yes its his server, but if we want the server to remain free, we all need to pull our weight.

--

Role on KewlMCServer: Admin and CHD (Chief Hole Digger)

Please contact me if you have any problems/questions/ or would like a hole dug :P

kewlmcserver.webs.com/apps/members/

March 6, 2012 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

CBA? I can't believe your temerity right now. I'm not being paid or anything to help. I've tried my best to do that. But I can't spend all damn night doing it either. We have lives too. Just because you're busy doesn't mean I can stop and drop whatever I'm doing at any time of the day to come and rush to your side. i've been grounded twice over the past few weeks because I've refused my chores to come and help you. I'm not surprised the server turned to a pile of shite last year. Did you flip out on everyone else then too? Do you not understand the concept of user? Quite frankly regular users aren't meant to do what you're expecting people to do. If you're expecting normal users, hell even staff to do some of the things you're expecting us to do, no frigging wonder this place never took off.

None of us are your minions. I've told you several times I'm 14. Did the thought not cross your mind that I don't have all day free? I should be spending about 30 minutes a day doing what I want along with all my GCSE revision I do. On some days I've been spending more than 3 cumulative hours helping users out. Just because it's not on the stupid task list doesn't mean it can be ignored. Just because we're not spending our days running the server for you doesn't mean we're an idle bunch of pricks.

Previous servers I've been on have treated users wih infinitely more respect than you have any of us. They actually respect the user's needs rather than expecting them to run the server like a staff member. And quite frankly those servers are far better than this server has ever got.

The reason why I said that message to Jon is because I am appalled at the way you're treating those who are offering their time to help you. Quite frankly the words that were running through my mind were, 'He got mad earlier because we can't do everything for him, the ungrateful shit'. But I have, or had, more respect than that for you. I thought higher of you than this. You don't deserve any of our time, not the JMs/SMs, Vash's, the Teals', anyone's. Don't denounce us for what we can't do. At least a word for what we are doing.

I haven't heard a nice word from you once on the subject of that forum converter. I spent ages debugging that. And I don't know why I wrote it in the first place, to be honest; you've never been grateful for anything I've contributed. I'm deleting that accursed project straight after I've finished writing this.

Remember when I asked for the demotion? It's because I haven't got the time to do all the stuff you tell me to do. I thought rather than make him think I'm a lazy piece of shit, which clearly isn't the case, I'd back out while I can and let those with more time than me get praised instead. Yet you chose to keep me on. I'm suspecting you just got me here so I could help out, then kicked us all off when we can't be on all day.

I lost all respect for you the first time you flipped. Amadis and Alex are normal users. They're allowed to ask for plugins! You don't threaten to ban people for being users. That's what users do. If you can't put up with that then you're a bad admin straight away.

And to be honest I shouldn't have to do anything for you when you threaten to demote me for no reason. If this server flops, which it's going to, then you know why. We're not your personal grease monkies hank. At least we helped out, throughout your hails of abuse. I feel especially sorry for the Teals - they've been here for around a year now. And then you go and throw them down the trash because they're not there all the time to pick up where you leave off. Until now, I've never spoken a bad word about you. You don't deserve the respect of anyone now.

And in case this message didn't get the hint across, it's unlikely I'll be sticking around. You're probably going to perm ban me forever for this but I've just completely lost it. I don't have to spend my time helping someone who tells us to die in a car crash.

Elite you obviously didn't bother to read the few posts before your rant.  Now, get out.

--

March 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jon

Hank; if you want this server to be a success start treating people who bother to go on your server with gratitude!

I've been on about 35 other servers and in each of them I'm received more 'thanks' * 4 than what you've EVER given anyone!!!

I've been on one server for about 2 hours. I've had 3 Promotions and I've more than doubled their scores on Minestatus!

Everyone cares for eachother thier unlike you ungrateful snob!

"I have to stop what I'm doing in order to teleport you!!!!!" - And?! You should care for US!

You've exiled pretty much everyone from your server! 

PS: Anyone wanting to leave Hank and join grateful people (+easy promos) has a warm welcome here; <Mod removal>

March 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Nah, Jon you don't advertise on my forum or give me abuse here.....otherwise I notify your ISP.  I have your IP addy.

Also, you and Elite are both idiots.  It proves that 14 years olds cannot act mature or intelligently for more than a few minutes at a time and that my original instinct to have a minimum age requirement was correct.

You say I should be grateful?  You gotta be trolling right?  Who is spending money on the VPS and webhost everymonth?  Who has been here working on all this since the start?  Who still does 90%+ of the work?

Even if you had donated, you'd still be getting what you paid for....but because you haven't donated a single penny, and done next to nothing to help, it is actually YOU who should be grateful to ME Jon.

I am sure your server will fail, considering how many gaps there are in your knowledge about these things.  I thanked you by making you a JM, then I offered you SM at the weeked.  You could have been a few weeks from admin and have more commands than you knew what to do with Jon, but instead you had to act like a spoilt, out of control, prepubescant ignoramous.

I have 15 months of experience of what to do, and what not to do.  You don't.  Good luck and never post here again, otherwise you get reported.

PS not everyone is exiled, once the WL appl form is up, I get the feeling a few ppl will walk it.....you'd have no chance though.

--

March 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Last word: immature is hypocritical when you're throwing abuse at us and editing Jon's post to read 'jonsgayminecraft.com:25607'. For the sake of your future users, please don't do that.

March 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Hankscorpiouk at March 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Elite6809 at March 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

The reason why I said that message to Jon is because I am appalled at the way you're treating those who are offering their time to help you. Quite frankly the words that were running through my mind were, 'He got mad earlier because we can't do everything for him, the ungrateful shit'. But I have, or had, more respect than that for you. I thought higher of you than this. You don't deserve any of our time, not the JMs/SMs, Vash's, the Teals', anyone's. Don't denounce us for what we can't do. At least a word for what we are doing.

Elite you obviously didn't bother to read the few posts before your rant.  Now, get out.

You did address that, but then you posted:

You know fucking what........I AM BANNING YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And promptly added the whitelist, which did it in for me. It's still of no matter to me as the way you're throwing abuse at everyone is just disgraceful. My decision remains unchanged.

I don't give a damn what your decision is.  Your rant here is enough to automatically fail the WL.  You could write the best application in the world but after reading that, you're done here now.  Go join Jon at jonsgayminecraft.com

Your rant was filled with stupidity and inaccuracy, and I have no reason to tolerate that.  You could very easily have looked at the updated plugins but chose not to.  Why do you think I gave you Admin your startling good lucks FFS?  No, so that you could take the pressure of me.  You get dozens of PAGES of commands in return for that......THAT's your "payment"!

On any other day I would have tolerated that, but you could see how stressed out I was last night, so by refusing to help then this idiocy you sealed your fate.

--

March 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Last word: immature is hypocritical when you're throwing abuse at us and editing Jon's post to read 'jonsgayminecraft.com:25607'. For the sake of your future users, please don't do that.

Ok, I'll just remove the URL then.  But why the fuck should I allow him to advertise here, especially considering what's happened.  If he was a good member, with a good attitude and wanted to advertise here, especially if it was something that didn't compete with this server I'd probably allow it at some level, but none of those conditions apply.

--

March 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Stupidity and inaccuracy? Pff, like your many rant posts weren't inaccurate enough. I had no reason to tolerate it the first time, and could have quite easily griefed and gone mad then.

And if only you could see how stressed out I am right now. At least you failing to properly maintain your server won't affect your life.

March 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Hankscorpiouk at March 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Ok, I'll just remove the URL then.  But why the fuck should I allow him to advertise here, especially considering what's happened.  If he was a good member, with a good attitude and wanted to advertise here, especially if it was something that didn't compete with this server I'd probably allow it at some level, but none of those conditions apply.

Well I can't particularly imaging Jon being a happy bunny that everything turned to diarrhoea, especially on a server that he worked hard on.

And yes before you say something about him wanting to destroy the server, he did put effort into it until you started directing all your rage at him. No wonder he gave up and left.

And last but not least, remember the Mausoleum of the Mundane I made? Now would be the time to populate that. A full historically-accurate account of the woes and whats wouldn't go amiss.

EDIT: and wait...

On any other day I would have tolerated that, but you could see how stressed out I was last night, so by refusing to help then this idiocy you sealed your fate.

You couldn't see I was stressed too? With the e-mail alongside? I think I helped out more than a lot of people would have, with a just-turned-schizophrenic owner snapping at my feet.

March 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Stupidity and inaccuracy? Pff, like your many rant posts weren't inaccurate enough. I had no reason to tolerate it the first time, and could have quite easily griefed and gone mad then.

And if only you could see how stressed out I am right now. At least you failing to properly maintain your server won't affect your life.

Which of mine were inaccurate and how?

You wouldn't have been able to get in to grief; I wrote those posts about 4AM when you were safely tucked up in bed before morning kindergarten.

Then I put the WL on.  Or let me guess, like all the Western World's 14 years old you're a master hacker and no whitelist can stop you?

Nah, the server failing IS a big deal to me.  And already has affected my life.  See, this is your problem, you're not considerate about my situation, you think you can take me foregranted like running water out of a tap.  That I'll always be there 24/7 to attend to the server and it has no cost on the rest of my life.  Talk about ingratitude.

As I've REPEATEDLY said.  I've spent about $500 - 600 so far of REAL money, and THOUSANDS of dollars worth of time (time is worth money when you're out of puberty you know?) on and off over the last 15 months.  So it IS a big deal to me. 

And if you're stressed, why tell me, or at least why make it worse by picking fight with me?  How is it that Fab and Vashal aren't taking my comments personally?  Or are being diplomatic enough to bite their tongues and not make a bad situation even worse?  If you decided to take my fiery car crash comment personally, then that speaks volume about you doesn't it?  Not once did I say Elite die in fiery car crash or Jon, did I?  I didnn't mention any specific name.  Yet compare the attitude of Fab and Vashal with you and Jon.  Your first response today on here should have been something like, "I'm very sorry about not looking at the plugins last night, I will try and do it over next few days if that's alright?" or "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened last night, but I really am far too busy with important with school stuff to handle this right now".  Not getting on your high horse.

As Fab said, I have every right to be pissed off.  Remember a few weeks ago when I posted, "what would happen if one day I suddently woke up and said, I CBA" and cancelled my direct debit to pay for all this, or refused to fix any bugs that could only be fixed by me etc etc etc?

--

March 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Hankscorpiouk at March 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Well I can't particularly imaging Jon being a happy bunny that everything turned to diarrhoea, especially on a server that he worked hard on.

And yes before you say something about him wanting to destroy the server, he did put effort into it until you started directing all your rage at him. No wonder he gave up and left.

And last but not least, remember the Mausoleum of the Mundane I made? Now would be the time to populate that. A full historically-accurate account of the woes and whats wouldn't go amiss.

EDIT: and wait...

You couldn't see I was stressed too? With the e-mail alongside? I think I helped out more than a lot of people would have, with a just-turned-schizophrenic owner snapping at my feet.

I only got the thing about you shitting bricks hours after all that.

Schizoprhenic eh?  Dumb little child.  lol, too young to do anything fun, living in his Mummy's basement.  LOL.  Anyway, you like Jon are also banned from forum.  Back to your random street vandalizing, happy slapping and 4chan.

--

March 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

851 views - 0 comments
1271 views - 0 comments