Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Help And Support > Sticky: SERVER STATUS

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

I cannot believe I am having to explain something so simple.  Do you REALLY think I come on here to hear this within seconds, "Hank TP me.....Hank TP me......Hank TP me"?  Do you think I want our OPs having to deal with this either?  NO.  They are suposed to be helping me with all the IMPORTANT stuff that needs to be done with the site and server.

Make beds so that when you die you respawn at them.  Also so it allows us to skip nights.  This is very simple.  It's 3 cloth ontop of 3 wood planks.  If you cannot understand this, you shouldn't be here, but cleaning toilets somewhere or at school or whatever.

I know my last 3 posts here are in totally the wrong place, but thanks to webs.com and the site being broken I knew this would be the most likely place they'd be noticed.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

March 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

And now our uptime is getting worse because server stays down until I know people have read this.  I am not having the server and site turn into a piece of shit, which is exactly what will happen if all we do is TP people around and never anything else.

On Saturday I was asked no less than about 60 times to TP people.  After a few hours I had a migraine.  Everytime we TP someone on vanilla we need to stop whatever we're doing and type stuff for like 30 seconds.  The people who asked for TP over and over and over again, despite being told to make beds and why, should not be here, let alone be JMs.  The 2 worst offenders were Amadis and M0romir.  Jon if you introduced them, then you are partly to blame too.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

March 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

I've read it.

March 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jon

I'm so sorry Hank.

I think I stand for everyone when I say this;

If there's anything we can do for you then we'll do our best to accomplish it.

March 5, 2012 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

*** SERVER ONLINE ***

--

March 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Jon at March 5, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I'm so sorry Hank.

I think I stand for everyone when I say this;

If there's anything we can do for you then we'll do our best to accomplish it.

Thank you but that most certainly doesn't stand for everyone, which is exactly why only some people managed to get promoted and why we need a Whitelist.

--

March 5, 2012 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amadis_Snow
Limited Member

Hank I am most sorry for this however i would like to inform you that when i finally got back to the village my bed wasn't there I had made one but someone has seemed to of taken it or some bug. But even so I apoligies if I have made you angry.upset or purely wasted your time I don't meen to. I would of done all the teleporting myself but I cant at the momment. 

March 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

The following are permabanned:  JonsAdventures, Amadis_Snow, AlexanderM98, M0romir97 and FlamingPhoenixx.  They are all connected with JonsAdventures and ALL of them apart from FlamingPhonenixx, who is his sister, have caused problems.  That's it.  I'm also throwing you off the site.  I gave another chance and you pissed it back in my face.  Goodbye.

--

March 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Also we update all the plugins at once.  Tell me what has been updated, so-called fucking ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

March 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elite6809

Hankscorpiouk at March 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Also we update all the plugins at once.  Tell me what has been updated, so-called fucking ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this directed towards me? Seeing as I'm the only other admin on at the moment?

Also, please check your e-mails.

March 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jon

Hankscorpiouk at March 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM

The following are permabanned:  JonsAdventures, Amadis_Snow, AlexanderM98, M0romir97 and FlamingPhoenixx.  They are all connected with JonsAdventures and ALL of them apart from FlamingPhonenixx, who is his sister, have caused problems.  That's it.  I'm also throwing you off the site.  I gave another chance and you pissed it back in my face.  Goodbye.

Hank who "pissed it back in your face"?

March 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Elite6809 at March 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Hankscorpiouk at March 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Is this directed towards me? Seeing as I'm the only other admin on at the moment?

Also, please check your e-mails.

Why didn't you get list of updated stuff instead of just telling me, "Essentials"?

Did you really think it's a good idea to update 1 plugin at a time.....considering you have to reboot after each update?  We have dozens of plugins.  Is it remotely sane to have spent the entire evening updating and rebooting when we could have done it all in one go?

Or did you expect me to get the list myself?

PS I noticed Geega writing "extinguish" just now in the console, so I guess someones set fire to the map.  Wouldn't have happened if we'd either

1) Done Bukkit stuff tonight.

2) Setup Whitelist.

Why wasn't WL setup?  Because the server staff were too busy pushing me over the edge making me not give a shit about working on server.

If the map is fucked, blame yourselves.  I won't restore backups, not this time.  If you don't like it; leave.

--

March 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

OK, I will do 100% of the work as it seems that is what's required.  But the prices is SEVERAL incoming bans and demotions.  You only have yourselves to blame.

--

March 5, 2012 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Another thing, this was meant to be a nice, friendly, happy community, instead what you've created is an atmosphere of tension, hatred and bitterness. And yet some people wanted Factions lol.  It would be EVEN WORSE with that.

Also, it's kinda funny how I'm the bad guy in all this apparently.  You volunteer to help.  You fail.  I rightly get pissed off.  Yet somehow I am the bad guy?

--

March 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vashal

seeing as i'm already demoted and probably gonna be banned anyway from what you said, i'll say this.. your logic about the volunteering is flawed. If you hired someone, and paid them, and they fucked up, then you can be rightfully pissed. If however you asked someone to take it out of their time to help you, and then it turns out they just couldn't be around, as in my case, then you have no right to be pissed. You can demote me all you want, i would of awhile ago. However towards me specifically, you have no right to be pissed. And before you say, "you get extra commands, so its a benefit, its what you get for helping" no...no,no,no,no,no. ever since i got admin i basically sold my right to play minecraft on this server over to you. Well anyway, if i'm not banned, i'll talk to you later.

March 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Vashal at March 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM

seeing as i'm already demoted and probably gonna be banned anyway from what you said, i'll say this.. your logic about the volunteering is flawed. If you hired someone, and paid them, and they fucked up, then you can be rightfully pissed. If however you asked someone to take it out of their time to help you, and then it turns out they just couldn't be around, as in my case, then you have no right to be pissed. You can demote me all you want, i would of awhile ago. However towards me specifically, you have no right to be pissed. And before you say, "you get extra commands, so its a benefit, its what you get for helping" no...no,no,no,no,no. ever since i got admin i basically sold my right to play minecraft on this server over to you. Well anyway, if i'm not banned, i'll talk to you later.

Yeah, people DO get extra commands and status..........if that's not enough to motivate then WTF is?

I don't expect any admin to give 100% of their time to me or even the server.  Not once, anywhere, do I ask that.  But there's 100% and there's 0%. 

Granted you've not been on much, as is true of Geega and the Teals, so it's not like any of you are enjoying Admin powers and giving nothing in return.  But clearly you have to agree the current situation (and actually stretching back 15 months) is a goddamn fucking fiasco!?

I mean, why accept Admin if you never come on?  What's interesting is that EVERYONE used to come on all the time until it became clear that "Admin" meant "some work".....WTF?  I'm not asking anyone to become a whore on the street corner.....a few hours a week is enough.  I'd say per month, but at that rate we'd need dozens of admins to get anywhere.

--

March 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

AND I told you to delegate....to pull rank.....to tell people to do stuff, did I not?  As SeniorAdmin you would have been perfectly in your right to "request" task xyz of such and such an admin.....did you?

--

March 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Instead of just dissappearing Vashal you could at any time have said, "Hank, no offence but you're asking too much of me, I feel overwhelmed....I need some help.....we need more admins etc etc etc" or "We really need more admins, this is how we could get and assess them".

--

March 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

And Elite quite frankly I am OFFENDED by what I caught you writing in the console before to Jon, "He got mad last week too, it's probably because of stuff IRL"........NO¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's because I am offering a FREE service here and the people who are supposed to be helping are not helping and because others are hindering!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nothing IRL......if anything THIS is harming my IRL stuff!

--

March 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

And Vashal if anything ___I___ have lost my right to play on this server, but not for lack of effort!!!!  How do you think it feels to pay for this, to have put in all this work, for so long, and not even to be able to enjoy it myself?  Instead to have to watch a bunch of ungrateful snot-nosed kids fucking about, usually breaking rules, on it while you're slaving over the ___HUNDREDS___ of outstanding problems?

--

March 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

851 views - 0 comments
1271 views - 0 comments