Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Mining in BTeam

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Is it just me or is mining in Attack of the B-Team incredibly generous?  In the space of just an hour or 2 I found about 10 stacks of redstone, all mainly near the surface and 16 diamonds in one vein :o

EDIT: Thanks again for suggesting this modpack Jonsadventures :D

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

May 29, 2014 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aaron
Limited Member

Hank, sorry to break it do you.

But it has came to my attention that you are the only person who plays B-Team.

So stop being a douch, because we wouldnt know.

May 30, 2014 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

aaron at May 30, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Hank, sorry to break it do you.

But it has came to my attention that you are the only person who plays B-Team.

So stop being a douch, because we wouldnt know.

Strange answer....you know what every person who visits this site has ever played, including on other servers? :o

Do you also know what tomorrow's lottery numbers are? :P

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

May 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aaron
Limited Member

I doo know that Dave, your only admin had his rank removed for no reason what so ever.

Also the fact that you told him it was because he introduced Chris to the servers, is a pathetic excuse. Want to know why? Beacause it was me who brung Chris to these servers, along with MexicanReggie and Lewis.

So I suggest you give Dave his rank back, because im not sure if youve noticed, but they dont play here anymore. Reggie doesnt, Lewis, Dave and now me. But the reason you clearly havent noticed is because you have a strong case of tunnel vision. And at the end of that tunnel you glare down is money, you want money and nothing else. Also if i were you id rememeber who brung these servers to what they are now from a pathetic excuse of a server, and that was dave.

And by the way, this isnt dave telling me to say this.

May 31, 2014 at 6:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

aaron at May 31, 2014 at 6:13 AM

I doo know that Dave, your only admin had his rank removed for no reason what so ever.

Also the fact that you told him it was because he introduced Chris to the servers, is a pathetic excuse. Want to know why? Beacause it was me who brung Chris to these servers, along with MexicanReggie and Lewis.

So I suggest you give Dave his rank back, because im not sure if youve noticed, but they dont play here anymore. Reggie doesnt, Lewis, Dave and now me. But the reason you clearly havent noticed is because you have a strong case of tunnel vision. And at the end of that tunnel you glare down is money, you want money and nothing else. Also if i were you id rememeber who brung these servers to what they are now from a pathetic excuse of a server, and that was dave.

And by the way, this isnt dave telling me to say this.

Reply to Aaron / EL1TEGAMER1:

Money?  Is it possible that it, you know, actually costs money to run the server?

Is it possible that it costs A LOT of money?  Every single month, without fail?

Do you want a break down of all the costs?  It's about $100 (£60) a month right now and could increase by another $15 if I add more memory.

Is it possible I've already spent a small fortune over the last 3.5 years? 

Is it possible it takes a huge amount of time and energy too? Do you have ANY ideas how much work is involved in running just ONE public server, let alone 5???

But being a time-wasting freeloader, just like MachineForPigz / chris, you evidently don't get that.  You think stuff just materializes from fresh air?  I bet you don't understand the food on your table comes from someone else's hard work.

You seem to have an attitude of entitlement.  "Aaron wants, so Aaron better get!".

You wasted a few hours of my and Dave's time that day you were going to make your spectactularly generous "donation" of £10 (in exchange for the farmer's kit, so not really a "donation").  Me and Dave spent a few hours discussing the kit and setting it all up for you, only for you to turn round and say you only had £6.  Then you turned round and made some excuse about not wanting to use Paypal.....net donation:  £0.

It's one thing being unreliable and a freeloader, but if you're going to become a troll too, like machineforpigz / chris....

As for me and Dave, that's precisely between me and Dave, but if you must know the situation has been undermined by this whole business with chris, and now you.  Like chris you've made me spend time on something unproductive, this.

Also Dave got Op pretty much by accident, he wasn't really ready for it.  Ask him yourself.  I asked him twice to read the requirements page (kewlmcserver.webs.com/helpwanted.htm) before I gave it to him and he never acknowledged it.  I had to op him at the time so he'd get WorldEdit access, I know how to do it now without op .  Also he's done next to nothing that could be described as OP-related in the list week or so, especialy on the Bukkit server.  You do realize it's a rank that has to be maintained?  You do realize that being Op on each server requires at least a few hours of admining duty per week.  He ultimately got Op on 3 servers.

He can still play here, but not as op, not right now anyway.

Conclusion: Aaron doesn't want to be here, no problem, shall we formalize that with a ban?  You certainly don't deserve, "VIP" anymore.  Some model-member you're being right now.  Let me ask you this, you were prepared to play here several hours a week but did you once managed to get round to writing a testimonial or anything?  Just like chris; no, you didn't.  Maybe you should go join him in no-mans land?  I thought you were better than him. :(

PS as to what revitalized the server was my relentelss hard work and introducing TFC.  The changes at Bukkit that Dave (AND Lewis) were largely responsible for, were very kewl, but you are wrong about them giving the server a new lease of life, that is purely TFC.

PPS Dave formally took credit for introducing chris.... http://kewlmcserver.webs.com/leaderboards.htm

I suggest you think very carefully about what you say and do next.

--

May 31, 2014 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aaron
Limited Member

At the end of the day your probably sitting in your grandmars basement writing this so lul you fail in life

May 31, 2014 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

aaron at May 31, 2014 at 11:12 AM

At the end of the day your probably sitting in your grandmars basement writing this so lul you fail in life

Nope, I got my own place, haven't lived at home since I was 19, and I just bought a £1300 computer which I've just been enjoying Watchdogs with all the settings turned on full - what spec is yours? 

I can also spell properly. 

I also have 5 servers.

I have a MENSA-level IQ too. 

I graduated uni. 

I'm a software developer by training.

Just for starters.  What do you have?  Apart from chris' penis lodged down your throat?

Also why would a 16 year old laugh at people who live at home?  Why are you so pissed off?  Is this even Aaron?  Everything you said today sounds more like the brainless stuff chris would say. 

No wonder so many servers are saying, "18+" these days.

PS go play with your xbox little boy.

--

May 31, 2014 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aaron
Limited Member

your  funny ahhahah

June 1, 2014 at 7:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fabregas485

Hank, it some modded game mods, there is a setting in the server files to adjust the amount of ore that spawns etc.

--

Role on KewlMCServer: Admin and CHD (Chief Hole Digger)

Please contact me if you have any problems/questions/ or would like a hole dug :P

kewlmcserver.webs.com/apps/members/

June 1, 2014 at 7:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

840 views - 0 comments
1267 views - 0 comments