Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Guards

TheNerdyDave

As most of you are well aware I have been working with citizens to create some donalters perks, one of which is almost ready: The Guards

Guards are simple brutes that will follow you around and protect you if any harm may befall you. They are great for pvp and helping you protect your town or faction. These guards will come at different prices - the cheapest of which will obviously be the most simple guard. I'm implementing a new system whereby I can gift guards at a click of a button, have your donating pouches ready.

Additionally another feature of guards may pay a visit as a donater perk, town guards. In this bundle you would be able to buy a group of guards who we would then station within your town, these guards could either attack enemy towns that try to enter or even kill of hostile mobs - note however these guards are still yet to be tested, and therefor I can not say with 100% validity that they too will be a donater perk

--

Started from the bottom now where here: ~Admin ~Operate ~SeniorMod ~HelperVIP ~BuilderVIP ~AwesomeVIP ~Seller

Check out our minecraft servers:

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

May 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

GJ.  :)

Also just to let everyone know, the Farmer Kit, normally $15 is on sale for 9.99 :o

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

May 12, 2014 at 5:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

873 views - 0 comments
1305 views - 0 comments