Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Banning appeals > Serious Cheating

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

To anyone who has been banned, or is just curious; the following thread is a textbook example of how NOT to behave when you've been "banned":(

Me-

"Chris,

The reason I said CHRIS before is because interesting facts have come to light....

Chests have been found containing A LOT of material that is OBVIOUSLY spawned.  Not going to say exactly what we found, or where, suffice it to say, on most servers you'd be getting permabanned and ordinarily I'd be tempted to ban.  However, there are some mitigating circumstances and we tend to do things differently....and better here.

It's not just the cheating and fighting, especially with staff, but also the lying about the cheating that's the problem. 

You would have done yourself a big favour by coming clean instead of making such loud protestations of innocence.  How long were you planning to continue playing innocent?

The outcome-

Firstly we are fining you.  $100,000 spiderdollars of game money.

Second; you are being temp-banned until you make a donation.  Server is off-limits until then.

Third; you are being demoted down 2 ranks from BuilderVIP to Probation.

Fourth; you will remain in probation rank for anything upto a few weeks - you can escape that if you make another donation.

Fifth; after this you will be returned to Regular rank.  If you want BuilderVIP back, you are expected to make a 3rd donation.  It's not clear if you will ever be able to earn this back again.  We trusted you with it and look what happened.

Sixth; you will not be getting access to /gm 1 outside the Creative worlds, at least not until we have more solid controls in place.

Seventh; you are walking on thin ice.  Future stupidities including public arguing or insulting staff (even in PMs) will result in bans - the kinds of bans that need $99 donations to rescind, or even permabans with no way out.

You can keep access to the forums, posting and making threads as wanted - but anything related to your punishment is to be discussed in this thread and only this thread.  I don't know how Dave feels about this, but I also refuse to discuss this by PM, this thread is the only place for it.

Also people need to remember that we use MCBans here, so if you get yourself a ban, even a temporary one, it is going to be noted there.  In that public place.  Were after reading it admins might decide never to trust you with a rank again, or even let you on in the first place.

The lesson here is very simple - DO NOT cheat or go against us, you will not win.....and if you do something wrong, own upto it as quickly as possible to minimize the consequences.

/dissapointed

"

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

May 7, 2014 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

i have only 1 thing to say bye forever guys after my hard work its time t omove back to xbox.

May 7, 2014 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

btw how do i unregister on here?

May 7, 2014 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Chris at May 7, 2014 at 1:44 PM

btw how do i unregister on here?

Only a mod can unregister you.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

May 7, 2014 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Got this from him in PM:

"yes ive been banned for having that stack at towny spawn but i never actually used it i was meaning to get rid of it and you could have banned me before i spent 3 hours on the skyblock spawn ok if im going atleast distroy my hard work too thanks hank and yet no one else gets done for cheating just me so bye and have a great time dick and dont worrie i will make sure people think this server is shit and never join so enjoy you lonely time and once again by forever."

--

May 7, 2014 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

> you could have banned me before i spent 3 hours on the skyblock spawn

Smoking gun evidence came to light only within the last hour.

> ok if im going atleast distroy my hard work

Why?

> too thanks hank and yet no one else gets done for cheating

Like who?

> just me so bye and have a great time dick

Dick because I won't let you cheat?

PS you forgot to mention your other chests....

> and dont worrie i will make sure people think this server is shit

With your amazing powers of persuasion.

> and never join so enjoy you lonely time and once again by forever."

Oh no, Chris is going to ruin us!  Guys, it's all over, we're finished.  :(:(:(

--

May 7, 2014 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Chris, you do a Bernie Madoff on the server and then act surprised there are consequences?

Let's talk about the stuff you illegaly had.  How about starting with the 180 BLOCKS of diamond.

Oh yes, we're not supposed to know about those chests, underground, out in the middle of nowhere, but we do.

180 blocks, is what 1620 diamonds.  $320,000+ worth?

Or how about the HUNDREDS of monster eggs?

Shall we talk about that?

A lot of people would say, my reaction ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH....

--

May 7, 2014 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Also your predictably moronic reaction has increased your fine to $150,000.  Keep digging.

--

May 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fabregas485

Its not strong enough... Why should anyone be allowed to abuse their powers?

--

Role on KewlMCServer: Admin and CHD (Chief Hole Digger)

Please contact me if you have any problems/questions/ or would like a hole dug :P

kewlmcserver.webs.com/apps/members/

May 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Chris ^^ Fab is an example of a good member.  He has never abused any of his powers, that I'm aware of at least :P *jk Fab*

The other day he donated $30 and explictly said, not to give him anything in return, even though he was (and still is) perfectly entitled to get things from the Webstores for that money. 

So, tell us Chris, how is it fair that people paying with real money here and working their asses of for their resources ingame should have to accept other people producing what they want out of thin-air, using it on the survival worlds (Creative world is ok) for their own personal gains, and even selling it back to the shop?  What would you have done if you'd had admin commands?  Increased your XP?  Abused /eco?  Abused /enchant?

--

May 7, 2014 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

Hankscorpiouk at May 7, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Why?

Like who?

why distroy my hard work 1 because i made it and i chose to let it live or die 2 so you cant use it and 3 if im not allowed back on then you might as well because its not finished

im not going to snit on people 

and dick becuase i never used any of that and i eraned all my money legit and stuff like that so you accused me of cheating btw thats why i did it because you all accused me of cheating so i did but never actually used any of it and other chest? never had any others

well all i have to say is a few words about this server and no one wants to join and as it is there is no one on it apart from my friends 

May 7, 2014 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

Hankscorpiouk at May 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Also your predictably moronic reaction has increased your fine to $150,000.  Keep digging.

you do realise im not going back on it so making me loose more money i dont give a shit :O oh no hahaha fucking retard

May 7, 2014 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

Hankscorpiouk at May 7, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Chris ^^ Fab is an example of a good member.  He has never abused any of his powers, that I'm aware of at least :P *jk Fab*

The other day he donated $30 and explictly said, not to give him anything in return, even though he was (and still is) perfectly entitled to get things from the Webstores for that money. 

So, tell us Chris, how is it fair that people paying with real money here and working their asses of for their resources ingame should have to accept other people producing what they want out of thin-air, using it on the survival worlds (Creative world is ok) for their own personal gains, and even selling it back to the shop?  What would you have done if you'd had admin commands?  Increased your XP?  Abused /eco?  Abused /enchant?

as i keep saying i never used any of that stuff and i did my base in factions legit all i did was put blocks in and not use them then i went and started build stuff for the server and what ever i would have done i would have got rid of or just left there to rot away

May 7, 2014 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

and finally remove me from this place i dont want to be accociated tothis server anymore so bon voyage

May 7, 2014 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Chris at May 7, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Hankscorpiouk at May 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM

you do realise im not going back on it so making me loose more money i dont give a shit :O oh no hahaha fucking retard

> retard

> you do realise im not going back on

Then why make such an effort to reply?

Also, it's 200k now.  Keep digging.

Btw you were only temp-banned from the Bukkit server, keep it up and that ban will extend to the other 4 too.

--

May 7, 2014 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Chris at May 7, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Why?

Like who?

why distroy my hard work 1 because i made it and i chose to let it live or die 2 so you cant use it and 3 if im not allowed back on then you might as well because its not finished

and dick becuase i never used any of that and i eraned all my money legit and stuff like that so you accused me of cheating btw thats why i did it because you all accused me of cheating so i did but never actually used any of it and other chest? never had any others

well all i have to say is a few words about this server and no one wants to join and as it is there is no one on it apart from my friends 

Chris, you call me a "retard", yet you can't even spell, "destroy" or produce coherent messages  *facepalm*

> 2) so you cant use it

Does it upset you that I'm using it?

> and 3 if im not allowed back on then you might as well because its not finished

Dave offered to finish it.  He'll probably do a much better job too.  And fight with people a lot less along the way.

> eraned all my money legit

You still haven't given a satisfactory explanation of where all that money came from.  Even to make just $100,000, and it seems you made much more, you would have had to have sold 500 diamonds.  There is no way you could have accumulated that many so quickly.  Not only that, but you said, "I sold everything, cobble, gravel".  Believing you made it all from diamond or gold is hard enough - are we to believe you made it from COBBLE AND GRAVEL!?!?!?!?!? :roll:

> you accused me of cheating btw thats why i did it because you all accused me of cheating so i did

That's an intelligent attitude....

> never actually used any of it and other chest? never had any others

We found one chest with literally hundreds of enchanted books and another with hundreds of monster eggs, and yet another with those 180 diamond blocks....

> well all i have to say is a few words about this server and no one wants to join

All Beware Chris; Internet Hypnotist! :roll:

> and as it is there is no one on it apart from my friends

Really?  Everyone who's come on the Bukkit server in the last week, let alone the other 4 servers is one of your friends?  REALLY?

Lemme get this straight, the 100 people a week who've been trying to get on the Snapshot server recently while it had the Whitelist were all your friends?  *impressed*

EDIT: Here's a profound thought for you Chris - maybe one day you'll learn to take responsibility for your actions and that you can't always have it your own way?

--

May 7, 2014 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Chris at May 7, 2014 at 4:40 PM

and finally remove me from this place i dont want to be accociated tothis server anymore so bon voyage

> and finally remove me

No.

--

May 7, 2014 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

Hankscorpiouk at May 7, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Why?

Like who?

Chris, you call me a "retard", yet you can't even spell, "destroy" or produce coherent messages  *facepalm*

> 2) so you cant use it

> and 3 if im not allowed back on then you might as well because its not finished

Dave offered to finish it.  He'll probably do a much better job too.  And fight with people a lot less along the way.

You still haven't given a satisfactory explanation of where all that money came from.  Even to make just $100,000, and it seems you made much more, you would have had to have sold 500 diamonds.  There is no way you could have accumulated that many so quickly.  Not only that, but you said, "I sold everything, cobble, gravel".  Believing you made it all from diamond or gold is hard enough - are we to believe you made it from COBBLE AND GRAVEL!?!?!?!?!? :roll:

> you accused me of cheating btw thats why i did it because you all accused me of cheating so i did

We found one chest with literally hundreds of enchanted books and another with hundreds of monster eggs, and yet another with those 180 diamond blocks....

> well all i have to say is a few words about this server and no one wants to join

Really?  Everyone who's come on the Bukkit server in the last week, let alone the other 4 servers is one of your friends?  REALLY?

Lemme get this straight, the 100 people a week who've been trying to get on the Snapshot server recently while it had the Whitelist were all your friends?  *impressed*

EDIT: Here's a profound thought for you Chris - maybe one day you'll learn to take responsibility for your actions and that you can't always have it your own way?

you are seriously stupid arent you if you could see my balance brfore i ever went into creative it was $100,000  so that was proof i didnt use reative as redstone sold in /sell for 32 each and do you know how easy it is to get it retard and oh look i made a mistake spelling distroy wow we all make spelling mistakes especially if we are typing fast as we want to do something else

and an intelligent attitude well i thought if everyone else is cheating and doing things that there not meant to and everyone is accusing me of cheating i decided to cheat got a proplem, oh wait you do only with me though, 

and i didnt say "other servers" look at the bukkit Dave, aaron, mex are all friends irl and aaron brought his neighbour in is their anyone else appart from you and fab and "my friends"? 

so please get your facts right before you accuse people

May 8, 2014 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Chris at May 8, 2014 at 2:15 AM

Hankscorpiouk at May 7, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Why?

Like who?

> 2) so you cant use it

you are seriously stupid arent you if you could see my balance brfore i ever went into creative it was $100,000  so that was proof i didnt use reative as redstone sold in /sell for 32 each and do you know how easy it is to get it retard and oh look i made a mistake spelling distroy wow we all make spelling mistakes especially if we are typing fast as we want to do something else

and an intelligent attitude well i thought if everyone else is cheating and doing things that there not meant to and everyone is accusing me of cheating i decided to cheat got a proplem, oh wait you do only with me though, 

and i didnt say "other servers" look at the bukkit Dave, aaron, mex are all friends irl and aaron brought his neighbour in is their anyone else appart from you and fab and "my friends"? 

so please get your facts right before you accuse people

> you are seriously stupid arent you

I gave you BuilderVIP, so evidently I must be.

> if you could see my balance brfore i ever went into creative it was $100,000  so that was proof i didnt use reative as redstone sold

We have to take your word for that?  I'm a good enough judge of character to know that would be a pretty dumb thing to do.

> in /sell for 32 each and do you know how easy it is to get it retard and oh look i made a mistake spelling distroy wow we all make spelling mistakes especially if we are typing fast as we want to do something else

> and an intelligent attitude well i thought if everyone else is cheating

Who was cheating?  Why didn't you report it?  You were meant to be a Helper, it would have helped if you'd said something about any cheating you knew of, but instead you chose to keep quiet.  Apart from arguing with everyone and building garbage like your "PvP arena", the kind of thing a typical 4 year old would be ashamed of and something that pretty much everyone on the server laughed at, how else did you help exactly?

> and doing things that there not meant to and everyone is accusing me of cheating i decided to cheat got a proplem, oh wait you do only with me though, 

If you'd bothered to bring a serious accusation about someone of cheating to me, I would have taken it seriously.

It seem to me you have a persecution complex. You think everyone's out to get you.  No-one is.  At least not initially, but then you fall over yourself to antagonize everyone at the slightest perceived provocation and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.  How many arguments have you had in just the last, say, 3 days, and with how many different people?  I've watched several, just on one of my servers, how many more have there been IRL?  I've known several people like that before.  It's textbook personality disorder.

> and i didnt say "other servers" look at the bukkit Dave, aaron, mex are all friends irl

I wonder how long it'll take you to drive them away.

> and aaron brought his neighbour in is their anyone else appart from you and fab and "my friends"? 

*apart

Have you not seen the Whitelist additions thread, with its constant additions the last few weeks, or did your infantile intellect not grasp what it was all about?

> so please get your facts right before you accuse people

All you had to do was be humble and accept your punishment, Hell, not even apologize, but certainly not behave like the offspring of first cousins.  The time of mine and Dave's alone (and there have been others) that you've wasted just with your negative attitude, let alone the investigating the whole cheating thing, is enough to justify demanding donations before you're taken seriously again. 

In the real world, time = money, so you wasting ours is problematic.  Of course living in your parent's basement until you're a 48 year-old neckbeard means you'll never grasp this fact....

Ok, so I've wasted enough time on this, time I could be improving the servers for everyone else.  Everyone else who is grateful for my efforts.

Locking this thread and your ban is permanent.  You're not smart enough to play here.  Cya.  Enjoy your XBox.

PS I'm really gonna ENJOY the skyblock, it's not getting destroyed.  I'm going to savour it, mmmmmmm Chris's Skyblock is now MY Skyblock - does it upset you?  :P

EDIT: Found a new playground for you: dumbasses.kewlmcserver.net

--

May 8, 2014 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

In PM-

chris (after a barrage of bad language and threats):

"you cant do shit, you try and stop me doesnt work you ban me i can still post you are shit on your server and you ask everyone else for help your such a retard"

EDIT: responding to chris's PM: 

You're not wanted here, you got yourself banned with your disgusting behaviour and your continuing bad behaviour is making it worse.  Why don't you stop digging?

Your ban has probably also got you a mention on MCBans.  How much worse do you want to make it?

Why don't you accept responsibility for your own actions?

Do I have to contact your ISP to let them know about your harassment?

Also chris if you post just ONE more even remotely stupid comment to my inbox or these threads I will unban you, then immediately REBAN you,

This will 1)  Leave you with only 1 chance ever again here (youve got 2 lives left right now) - assuming you make the $99 donation first  2)  Probably count as a SECOND ban on MCBansHeed this warning.

Me-

You're not very well educated, so let me explain the concept of "delegation" to you.  Delegation is where you pass on a task to someone else.  There could be a number of reasons for this.  The other person may have better-suited skills, or the person trying to delegate may have limited time.

You see.........working in Gregg's for the rest of your life you're never gonna have to worry about issues like delegation or management or strategy.  All you need to know is which one's the cheese pastie and which is the meat pastie.  Oh and what the different coins represent.

In the real world, if you want to get big things accomplished you need to have other people doing things for you.  You can't do everything yourself.  This is why, for example, during the war in Iraq Bush and Blair didn't go over and fight themselves.  But of course, you probably have no idea what's being said right now, you probably didn't even know there was a war.

And you can still post on the forum until you get logged out.  Eventually there'll be an automatic disconnect for idleness (ironic),then you won't be able to get back in.  So, enjoy it while it lasts.

Also, it's *you're not your.

Your is when you're describing ownership of something, for example, "chris, are you ever going to do something about YOUR bad attitude?"

Now, you're is short for "you are".  So for example, you would say, "chris YOU'RE such a boring, immature, prospectless, stubborn, irrational reprobate that I am too busy pitying you to be angry".  I'd pity your parents too for having to deal with you, but then realistically, they're probably just the same and it's a large part of the reason you're so fucked up.

Anyway, tell me; do you know the difference between were, where and we're?  Did you learn that, or is that yet another one of the massive holes in your education?

....well, I guess some people have to be the ones who clean the public toilets for everyone else - and you would most likely be following the family trade.

PS it's YOU who is seeking out ME.  I have your email from when you signed up here, I could probably find you all over the place online, maybe on various gay porn sites and humiliate you there, but why bother?  My time is far too valuable for that.  I have ultimately lost nothing by you leaving.  Whereas you have lost access to a server where your alleged friends play.  You have lost access to a server that is so "shit" you frequented it pretty much every day for several hours for the last few weeks.

You're the real loser here.

When you have found the $99 for your unban I MIGHT consider talking to you again, but most likely not.  Bye."

/pwned, I believe is what the kids would say.

--

May 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

782 views - 0 comments
1198 views - 0 comments