Welcome to the official site of KewlMCserver (KMCS)!

Best Minecraft, Tekkit, Snapshot, Terrafirmacraft and B-Team Servers in the known Multiverse....he said modestly

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > Terrafirmacraft up!!! :))

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

As promised our 4th server is now up; dedicated to the Terrafirmacraft (TFC) mod.

The IP is: 82.165.196.137:27000 or mc4.kewlmcserver.net

82.165.196.137 will be the new IP for the other 3 servers too, starting in a day or so....

- but don't worry the IP will be mentioned all over the website at the right time, current IP will work until then :D

As for TFC itself, it's pretty much the way Survival should have been, it's pretty hardcore, but I think you'll like it :)

Here's the Wiki for it, with crafting guides, lists of all the amazing things it has and stuff, and here's how you setup your Minecraft launcher for it.

You could also try this vid, which has a pretty kewl explanation of how to set it up.

I've been watching generikb's Hermit Vs Terrafirmacraft vids to try and get an idea of how this thing works, and I'm upto episode 12 now.  Well worth a watch :)

This server migration not only allows us to add this amazing mod, but to add extra slots and extra plugins for our other 3 servers, but also to eliminate any possible issues with lag.

EDIT:  Thanks to BTheDestroyer for pointing me in the direction of this superb mod (it's all I've been able to think about the last few days) as a reward, I'm giving you $50 of store-credit to use how you want. :)

Also Destroyer; PM to discuss rank etc.  I can give you [Builder] rank straight away.

There's a bit of lag on the TFC server but that's probably because I installed Java incorrectly, will hopefully be fixed today.

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

• KMCS Minecraft-Bukkit server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net
  • KMCS Minecraft-Tekikt server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:25000
  • KMCS VST (Snapshot) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:26000
  • KMCS TFC (Terrafirmacraft) Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:27000
  • KMCS Attack of the B-Team Minecraft server IP: mc.kewlmcserver.net:28000

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

[Social Media: socialmedia.kewlmcserver.net]

Enjoying yourself here?  mcreviews.kewlmcserver.net

Donate / Get something kewl

Got an idea, a suggestion, a problem?  Click to let us know :)

Regards, Hank :)

February 25, 2014 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Someone please volunteer to try griefing spawn there, curious to know if I've successfully protected it.  Besides this mod (TFC) is awesome, you don't know what you're missing - put the Snapshot aside for a few hours and try it :)

....or are you afraid you'll suck at it?  :/ *reversepsychologyface*

EDIT: I added some beds to the spawn, because if you arrive at night and try venturing outside, you're pretty much screwed....the mobs are numerous and strong, and it takes some time before you have remotely passable weapons............hmmmmm.......maybe TFC is too tough for y'all and you're better staying in the shallow end AKA Snapshot server? :D

TFC is for REAL men.

So, are you a man or a maggot?

TFC @ KMCS IP: 82.165.196.137:27000

--

Owner, CEO, Interim CTO, Chief Strategist, Main Stress Monkey of Hank's Kewl Minecraft Server (KMCS)...

---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===

[Website: kewlmcserver.net]   -  Site Map / Getting around: subdoms.kewlmcserver.net

February 26, 2014 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Bump for logo :)

--

April 21, 2014 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hankscorpiouk
Site Owner

Also 5th server incoming dedicated to Attack of the B-Team.  You can't say I don't give you anything 8)

--

April 21, 2014 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.